Search for content in message boards

Fuller

Fuller

Don Fuller (View posts)
Posted: 20 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fuller, Trowbridge, Jackson
Compiling all descendants of John Fuller (1611-1698) and Elizabeth Cole (1620-1700)of Lavenham, Suffolk, England, UK of GB & NI who settled in Newton, Middlesex, MA., USA. They intermarried extensively with the Trowbridge's and Jackson's.

Fuller-Jackson

Ann Mayes Golias (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: FULLER, JACKSON, BOGGS, DEMOREST, BROWNING
My third great-grandfather was Jesse F. Fuller, bn. 1784,who mar.Mary Elizabeth "Polly" Jackson, bn. 1789. Both are buried in Perry County, Ala. Jesse's father was Elijah Fuller who married Elizabeth Boggs. Mary Elizabeth Jackson's parents were Green Jackson and Mary ?--. Jesse Fuller and Mary Elizabeth "Polly " Jackson's children were:
Elijah Gaddes, Andrew Jackson, Seaborn Jonas, Jesse Franklin, John alford, William E., Lucinda B., Silas Marin, Wyatt David, James Richard, Jefferson F., and George E.

Elijah's first wife was Sincy Browning, daughter of Elizabeth Demorest and John Browning. I believe Elijah's father was Nehemiah Fuller.

Please respond.

DANIEL JACKSON FULLER

Posted: 6 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 1:47AM GMT
Surnames: FULLER
I HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING PASS PARENTS OF MY GG GRANDFATHER, DANIEL JACKSON FULLER. I THOUGHT MAYBE HIS MIDDLE NAME WAS FOR A MAIDEN NAME FROM HIS MOTHER. DANIEL JACKSON FULLER WAS BORN IN GA 10-03-1829 IN GA (POSS HENRY COUNTY GA) AND MOVED TO CRAIGHEAD CO AR JUST BEFORE 1860. I FOUND A CENSUS IN HENRY CO GA 1850 SHOWING B.A. FULLER/WIFE INITIAL L/AND AMONG THE CHILDREN WAS A SON D.J. FULLER AGE 21...DO YOU HAVE A DANIEL JACKSON FULLER IN YOUR FAMILY TREE? thx and GOD BLESS

Daniel Jackson Fuller

Ann Golias (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Sorry I do not have a Daniel Jackson Fuller among the descendants of my ancestors, Jesse Franklin Fuller (1784-1844) and his wife, Mary Elizabeth "Polly "Jackson (1789-1849).

Mary Elizabeth and Daniel Jackson's children were born in Georgia but I don't yet have the counties of birth. The only siblings of Mary Elizabeth Jackson I have record of are George and an unnamed daughter buried next to her parents in Old Shiloh Cemetary in Perry County, Ala. Hope this helps.

Jesse Fuller

J. Murphy (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: FULLER, PHILIPS
By any chance did this Jesse Fuller have a son Named Jesse
Fuller, who married a Sara Philips? Thanks for any info.

Jesse Fuller

J. Murphy (View posts)
Posted: 9 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Fuller, Philips
According to the web page info on this Fuller family, these following children of Jesse Franklin Fuller & Mary Jackson, all had a son they named Jesse Fuller;
Elijah G. Fuller-Mar. Lucinda Cook-son-Jesse W. Fuller-1839
Andrew Jackson Fuller-mar.-Margaret Henry-son-Jesse Fuller-1838
Seaborn Jones Fuller-1815-mar.-Nancy E. Dennis-son-Jesse Fuller-1838
John Alfred Fuller-1822-mar.-Cynthia Mirce-son-Jesse Fuller-1852
James Robert Fuller-1827-mar.-Nancy E.Heard-son-Jesse Fuller-1858.

Did one of these Jesse Fuller's marry a Sara Philips?
On the info on the webpage, some of the Fullers went to Meriwether Co,Ga. This is the area in Ga. where our ancestors were from.
There was also some Philips connected to them in Green Co.,Ga., that went to Meriwether also.
I am searching for a Jesse Fuller that married a Sara Philips sometime around the 1870's/80's estimated.
My husbands grandmother, Claudia Pauline Fuller-B.-1886, D.-1929,listed her parents as Jesse Fuller and Sara Philips on her Death Certificate. Nothing else is known about them.
There was possibly also a brother named Charlie, and a sister named Ada Belle.
If there is any info you can give me on these Jesse Fuller's, please e-mail me at: Jean4@aol.com
We have looked very long and very hard for them, and have come up with nothing. Any help is very much appreciated.
I just feel like there is a connection to the Fullers of Green Co.,Ga. and Perry Co.,Al.

Thank you, J.Murphy

Fuller

Ann Golias (View posts)
Posted: 9 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
My Jesse F. Fuller 1784-1844 md Mary Elizabeth "Polly" Jackson in Georgia. Their children were Elijah, Andrew Jackson, Seaborn Jones, Jesse Franklin born in La. and Md to Nancy Payne, John Alford, William E.Lucinda B., Silas Marion, Wyatt David, James Richard, Jefferson F., and George.

Let me know if this helps

LA Fullers

Posted: 29 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 27 Jan 2006 5:16AM GMT
Surnames: FULLER, WALKER, JACKSON, PAYNE, DUPREE, TUCKER
I have no information about Fuller/Philips for the time period in your research [do have earlier]. However, Jesse F. "Frank" Fuller, II, b. 1818 in Greene Co. GA, s/o Jesse F. & Mary Elizabeth [Jackson] Fuller, went to Union Pr. LA in abt. 1844/45. There he married Nancy Payne and they had a son named Jesse L. Fuller. Other of Frank's siblings went to the same area of LA at about the same time and most had a Jesse. I have seen several Philips in that area at that time, also. Other location to try are Scott Co. AR, Logan Co. AR, SW AR, agricultural pr. in northern LA, NE TX, & SW OK. I've found Fullers connected to this family in all these areas.

Re: Fuller

Posted: 24 Aug 2001 12:30AM GMT
Surnames: FULLER
My Andrew Jackson born 1840 Pennsylvania. son Andrew Nelson born 1863 in Illinois

Re: Jesse Fuller

Posted: 11 Sep 2006 4:55PM GMT
Please call me at 505-838-0920. I am related to Jesse Greene Fuller from Perry, AL and Meriwether,GA.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions