Search for content in message boards

Church affiliation for St. Ann'e Lithuanian Cemetery, Spring Valley?

Church affiliation for St. Ann'e Lithuanian Cemetery, Spring Valley?

Posted: 18 Jul 2007 4:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Does anyone know what church used St. Anne's? Need to find church records for someone buried in St. Anne's and don't know where to begin.

Re: Church affiliation for St. Ann'e Lithuanian Cemetery, Spring Valley?

Posted: 19 Jul 2007 1:52PM GMT
It seems to me that at one time there was/is also a St. Anne's Church attended by Spring Valley's Lithuanian and Polish Catholics.

Posted: 27 Jul 2007 3:05AM GMT
My mother(Lithuanian) and father were married at St. Anne's Church on the corner of 4th and Spalding Streets, Spring Valley. I was not a member of this church but attended it many times for mass when growing up as it was only 2 blocks from my home. I no longer live in Spring Valley. The church closed many years ago and has had other religions using the building. I don't know if it is still in use. The records could have gone to the other Catholic churches in town--Immaculate Conception, St. Peter and Paul, or St. Anthony's. You could check these. Maybe the Spring Valley Memorial Cemetery would have these records also. Good luck.

Posted: 2 Jul 2009 2:43PM GMT
We are looking for records for St Annes Lithuanian cemetery in Spring Valley Il. We are looking for the grave of Catherine Marks who lived in Ladd, Ill. She died in April 1981 and we think she is buried there. We would like to put a head stone on her grave. Does anyone know who to contact for the cemetary records? Any help is appreciated.

Posted: 4 Jul 2009 12:41PM GMT
The Bureau County Genealogical Soceity has the cemetery index, etc.
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ilbcgs/cemeteries.htm

Denise

Posted: 2 Nov 2012 12:07PM GMT
Edited: 2 Nov 2012 12:09PM GMT
Sometimes just contacting the cemetery it self will help out, or if you know the funeral home.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic