Search for content in message boards

Fried,Perkins,Rabe,Bennett, Aamold families

Fried,Perkins,Rabe,Bennett, Aamold families

Posted: 9 Jan 2001 11:36PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jul 2001 2:25AM GMT
Looking for Claudia Fried, daughter of Gordon Raymon Perkins, also looking for Frank, Lee, Bud Perkins, William Rabe, family of Ruby Bennett(S)Aamold and any Aamold family member, I am the granddaughter of Gordon Perkins and GGranddaughter of Ruby Bennett(S)Aamold

Re: Fried,Perkins,Rabe,Bennett, Aamold families

Posted: 30 Jun 2001 4:03PM GMT
Edited: 22 Apr 2006 11:25PM GMT
I descend from a William Rabe from Minnesota, but I do not think it is the same one given your other names you are looking for. Could you give me any more information on the William Rabe you are looking for?

Posted: 2 Jul 2001 2:46AM GMT
Surnames: RABE
This is the information I have on the Rabe side of my family. Herman William Rabe born 8/10/1886 in Germany is my great grandfather he married Eda Baumgartel on 2/20/1909 in Chicago ILL. They had three Children Esther, William, and Ruth. Ruth is my grandmother, she was born in Omaha Nebraska and married Gordon Perkins. Ruth lived for a time in Duluth MN, Esther married someone with the last name of Pruitt and they had 13 children to our knowledge we have two names, Beverley and Billy, the last known address was somewhere in Rosemount MN. William we have little information on. We do know he was in the military and my mother thinks she recalls the fact of him marrying. I hope this helps in some way, I am looking forward to finding out if we have a connection.

Posted: 6 Feb 2004 4:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 7 Jan 2005 3:55PM GMT
I am related to Wilhelm and Sophie Rabe who are the parents of Herman. Rabe who married Ida Baumgartel. Would love to hear from you although my attempts so far have not gotten us together. If anyone can direct this message to Krisit Bracken Thank You
Pat

Posted: 8 Mar 2005 6:08PM GMT
Surnames: Schenk, rickens, rieckens
I have seen RAbe name a lot in the Mn area. however i am aware of some with connections to Martin county and I think they have Pruit also. and it goes to area of Wabasa as well. so that ara of mn is covered.
Searching for rieckens and rickens I found this posting.
I would like to hear of your backgournd with the Rabe family and the Rieckens if you have it.
I am searching for Sophia Rieckens and husband Henry Schenk. iowa. But do know there are some in mn area also.

Posted: 26 Nov 2007 1:09AM GMT
mail me at teresareading@yahoo.com

In Indiana there are Bennets and Raubs near the Taylors here. I know we did get help from a Perkins man in Ky.in our search of family history. Robert Lee Canady is my grandpa b. 1907, deceased 1953.

Posted: 19 Sep 2009 11:13PM GMT
Hi Kristen,
I have been gone. Sorry I have not replied. I don't recognize your surnames as being part of my family. My family's surnames are: LeForce, Rains, Selvage,and Bunch. We might be connected somehow back in time, but with the info I have to date, I don't know how?
Vicki Weil

Posted: 19 Sep 2010 8:17AM GMT
Hey Teresa I'm looking for info. on my GGGGrandfather Benjamin Taylor born 1817 in Grayson county Va, he married Mary polly Long in 1849 in Letcher co KY. any info would really help me .
jhouli60@yahoo.com
Thanks

Posted: 26 Feb 2013 11:12AM GMT
I am looking for a Frank Rabe from St Paul MN. Is that a relative of yours? Dianna Rabe Holmes
per page

Find a board about a specific topic