--Catherine (Catharine)
I am looking for information on that John. Is he the same John A Watts
born 1810 Telfair Co GA? Thanks for your help! Findmykin@aol.com

John Watts

Frederic Wagner (View posts)
Posted: 10 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Watts
I have detail genealogy on Thomas Watts and Elizabeth Lott,E-mail me Mailing address and I will send Watts genealogy. I need information on Mary Watt or Watts (1770-1869), Wife of Gabriel Clements (1749-1825) Telfair Co. Ga., I am doing Clement genealogy

Re: John Watts

Frances Camp (View posts)
Posted: 10 Oct 2001 6:15AM GMT
Surnames: watts,lott,rawls,edmunson
I am from the Thomas Watts and Elizabeth Lott line also.I would like any information that you may have on either of them.I understand that Thomas moved to Texas and died in Smith Co.Do you have any information about this?where he is buried etc.Marriage,deaths,wills.or anything about them would be greatly appreciated.I am trying to connect them to their son,William Thomas Watts who died in Texas in l842.William was married to Patience Lott.They had several children one of them being Albert Watts.He married a Mary Edmunson(sp?).She died and he remarried a Mary McCory in Polk County ,Texas.

Re: John Watts

Jana Caldwell (Watts) (View posts)
Posted: 17 Feb 2002 7:53PM GMT
Surnames: Watts
I am not sure you still have the same email address so I hope you check this thread. I would love to have any information you have on Thomas Watts and Elizabeth Lott. I am just starting my genealogy treck. I have some unproven information my Aunt sent me on the "Watts" line. There is mention of one "Mary Watts" in my papers, the daughter of Thomas and Elizabeth, Mary was born about 1811, died before 1850, married John W. Hornsby, lived in Covington Co. Miss. She died there. They had 3 children, Elijah S. (b. 1841) John W. (b. 1843) and Mary (b.1845). This is all the info I have. I will gladly pay any postage if you could send me anything on the Watts'.

Jana Caldwell (Watts)
P.O. Box 960
Green Valley, Arizona
per page

Find a board about a specific topic