Search for content in message boards

Emil & Lillie ARNDT from Prussia>Utica NY

Emil & Lillie ARNDT from Prussia>Utica NY

Posted: 27 Apr 2001 10:48AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Dec 2001 8:27PM GMT
Surnames: ARNDT
i have ancesters from prussia.my grandfathers mother was arndt.alama arndt brother arthur.both born in utica, ny.fathers name was emil mother was lillie
they were from prussia moved to utica ny. may have family in ohio also.any help!!

jennierose

arndts from germany prussia

Posted: 14 Jun 2001 11:01PM GMT
Edited: 18 May 2002 5:20AM GMT
my grandfatherwas born somewhere in germany
i am not certain just where, his name was emil h arndt. born in 1870. came to states at age 2 two years old .raised in saginaw michigan married ruth gale, who was from ,monroe michigan.. my father also was named emil r arndt married to bessie walsh or thomas.we think the area in germany was once in prussia also think the city is now ib poland, but not sure.... i was born in detroit michigan in 1926 .

Re: arndt's from prussia

Posted: 25 Jun 2001 2:51PM GMT
Don't know if we are related or not, but my grandfather was a Fred Arndt (married to Amelia) and they lived in Graytown, Ohio in the early 1900's. They had three children. Moved to Michigan in the early 1920's. You said you were looking for Arndt's that may have been in Ohio. I hope this helps. I have more information if you would care to e-mail me at VickyLietzke@aol.com

Thanks --

Vicky Lietzke

Re: arndt's from prussia

Posted: 27 Jun 2001 11:42PM GMT
dear vicky,thank you for your response,but as far as i know i can't find any fred arndt .the closes i have is franz arndt b.1855-1905 but don't know were he died.does the name gestrich ring a bell one was married to an arndt. thats the connection i'm looking for.if i can help you in any way let me know.

jennierose

Re: arndts from germany prussia

Posted: 17 Jan 2002 12:38AM GMT
Edited: 17 Feb 2002 11:20PM GMT
Surnames: Arndt
My Greatgrandfather was born in Prussia. His name was William(wilhem)Arndt.He was born in 1861. He was married to Matilda (stellmaker) They lived in Michigan around Midland area. They had Eleven children....Emma,Anna,Fred,Elena,John,Roasy,William,Rea,Ivah,Minnie and Ferdinand. Can you make a connection to any of these people????? P.J.

Posted: 22 Jul 2002 1:06AM GMT
My grandmother Arndt's maiden name was Thomas...her name was Bessie Loretta Thomas. She was married to Emil Arndt. My dad Richard is the youngest of their children. Later on he lived with an Irma (I think this was her name) and had several children with her. I know one of the kid's names was Frank. The lived in Roseville for a long time. I would be interested in knowing what you have...because I really believe that we are related.

Posted: 8 Feb 2011 5:04PM GMT
Surnames: Arndt
Emil Arndt was legally married to Bessie Thomas in Ohio. Emil Arndt is also my Grandfather. Emil was in a long relationship with my Grandmother Irma Agnes Klevikofsky. But she took on the Arndt surname throughout her life. Emil and Bessie were never divorced.Emil and Irma had children: Roger, Donald,June(My Mother) Marilyn,Helen,Carol,Frank, and Joseph. I have some more information if you are interested, pics,some death records. Maybe we could help one another out. Shannon

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 3:28PM GMT
I have ancestors that came from Germany in 1898. Father: Friedrich (dob May 1940, born in Russia), Mother: Miena (Suckert)(dob March 1845). Children: Friedrich Jr. (dob January 1876), Jacob (dob August 1879), Ferdinand (dob February 1882), Maria (dob January 1885). They immigrated in through Pennsylvania in 1898 and settled in Kief, North Dakota. Any information you have would be very helpful.

Posted: 8 Jan 2012 4:23AM GMT
Dear Shannon I am your Uncle, Your mother June is my half sister. My Mother was Bessie Loretta Thomas Arndt.
We will be glad to help you.E mail us

Posted: 8 Jan 2012 4:35AM GMT
Edited: 8 Jan 2012 4:41AM GMT
I am an Arndt and Emil is related to me. I am living in Saginaw and am going to start working on the Arndt family history. I will see what I can find out and forward it on. My grandfather was Emil Robert and he was married to Bessie Loretta Arndt. My father Richard is there son. I do know that arriving from Prussia or Germany many Arndt's settled in Saginaw. Most my Arndt relative's know me by my nickname Carrie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions