Search for content in message boards

Carltons in OK AR

Carltons in OK AR

Posted: 13 Sep 2000 10:41PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jul 2001 3:51AM GMT
I am looking for info on John Claude Carlton m to Inez Haney (my great grandparents)- also William Luther Carlton m Martha Tate (my great, great grandparents) any help appreciated.

ok carltons

Posted: 24 Feb 2001 8:06PM GMT
Edited: 3 Jul 2001 2:17AM GMT
Denise, What age were the \CARLTONS you mention? I am seeking info on a JOSEPH B CARLTON b. 1880 and his wife NINA KIDNEY b 1881 in KS.
They had children Eunice / Juanita / Harold Orval / Joseph / and William all born in MO between 1903 and 1915 - unsure of dates or birth order.
Eunice Fay was listed as from TULSA, OK at the time of her 1934 marriage to Earl Shelley.
She is my grandmother and died when my dad was 7 yo. He knows nothing of the Carlton Family, his father had passed the year before and he was raised in NY state by a foster family.
I would be most grateful for any leads. Dad recalls his mothers family had land in AL.

Paula

Carltons in OK

Posted: 24 Feb 2001 8:52PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jul 2001 3:51AM GMT
Paula,
The Carltons I have are John C. b. 1889 in AR, his wife was Inez Haney. These are my great-grandparents. Their son Haney Lee was born in AR, The family moved to OK, where he met my grandmother. I don't have much more than that. My grandparents divorced when my dad was 3 yrs. and he never knew his biological father.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions