Search for content in message boards

Dunham's in MN and ND

Dunham's in MN and ND

Rebecca Maria Dunham (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jun 2000 6:24PM GMT
Regarding my last message posted. I'm looking for any information regarding a Lorne Keith Dunham born in Drayton, ND married a Amelia Allenson of Stillwaters, MN. There is no William Forester Dunham. Lorne had only one son and his name is also Lorne Keith Dunham born 3/17/1911 died 7/31/1964. Please contact me if there are any Dunham's or Allenson's who know of Lorne Keith Dunham Sr.

Re: Dunham's in MN and ND

Phil Bishop (View posts)
Posted: 5 Aug 2001 12:27AM GMT
Surnames: Dunham
I do not have any information the the Dunham's in question, but by grandfather, Francis White Dunham, was born in Minnesota in 1858 to Thomas T. Dunham. He died in 1937 in Montana.

Rebecca (View posts)
Posted: 7 Aug 2001 10:01PM GMT
Surnames: Dunham
Thank you for your response. I have not found a Francis White Dunham yet. But I do know that John Wilmont Dunham had several siblings. Robert Dunham, Elizabeth Ann Dunham, Thomas Dunham ( I don't know the middle name on that one), William Henry Harrison Dunham, Jonathon Briggs Dunham, Walter Gage Dunham and Martha Wilson Dunham. John Wilmont Dunham's father was Elijah Dunham who married Anna Maria Briggs. Elijah's father was named Thomas Dunham too. He was born June 4, 1763 in Woodbridge Middlesex County, NJ died Sept. 15, 1850. Thomas Dunham married Elizabeth Traviss b. 5/15/1773 in Westchester county, NY d. 1820 I don't know if this will help you. I hope so. Do you recongize any of these names.

Posted: 10 Aug 2007 10:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
SOME OF THE DUNHAM NAMES SOUND REALLY FAMILIAR. MY GRANDFATHER WAS THOMAS DUNHAM, WHO WAS MARRIED TO EMMA SUTTON AND LIVED (FROM ALL I REMEMBER) IN RATTAN, OKLA., HAD SEVERAL CHILDREN. EARL, E.J., LAWRENCE, THURSTON, NORMAN, RENE, DEAN, WILLIAN BELL. MAYBE A LINK.

Posted: 16 Aug 2013 5:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello, my great great grandfather is Francis White Dunham, his father was Edwin Hart Dunham, and Edwin's father was Thomas T. Dunham. I'm not 100% sure that we're talking about the same people/family, but the names seem to be the same, just in a different order. If you have any interest, please contact me!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic