Search for content in message boards

PRITCHETT GENEALOGY

PRITCHETT GENEALOGY

RANDY PRITCHETT (View posts)
Posted: 13 Feb 2006 7:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: PRITCHETT
I am looking and asking for any help and web sites where i can find out if my ancestor die in the nashville,tennessee and davidson county,tennessee area and region back in the 1700's to 1800's period.Does the city of nashville,tn. keep full records of all grave sites ( public and private ) of persons who die in the city of nashville,tennessee and davidson county,tenessee going back to the years of the 1600's/1700's/1800's time period years.I am looking for any records of a David Pritchett that die in tennessee and was buried in the nashville,tennessee or davidson county,tennessee during that time period years and generations. Thanks = Randy P.

Re: PRITCHETT GENEALOGY

Kathleen (Fleury) Bilbrey (View posts)
Posted: 25 Mar 2006 10:38PM GMT
Edited: 10 Feb 2009 12:22AM GMT
How about Findagrave.com site?

Re: PRITCHETT GENEALOGY

Posted: 15 Dec 2012 3:06PM GMT
Hey Randy,
I'm not part of your family, but while looking for other family members, I came across a Pritchett/Ursery Cemetery on Hester Beasley Road. It's in Davidson County, about 3 miles from the Williamson County line. I grew up in that area, & never heard of this cemetery, so it has to be old. Some graves go back to the 1800's. Not sure if this helps, just passing along the information.
Good luck with your search. Kelly
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions