Search for content in message boards

HACKETT or PLUDE

HACKETT or PLUDE

Greg Hackett (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for genelogical info on Renee' Plude Hackett and George Albert Hackett, (my grandparents). They were married on July 5, 1919 in either Oconto, Wisconsin or Antigo, Wisconsin.

Their DOBs are:

Renee' Plude: July 8, 1895
George Hackett: Feb. 22, 1881

They also had four children: George, Renee', James and Gene (my father ... now deceased)

It is further believed that George Albert Hackett and his family were involved in the Johnstown, Pennsylvania flood in the late 1880's. He may have been an orphan from that event...

Your response and any info would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Greg Hackett
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Posted: 30 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 29 Dec 2003 3:28AM GMT
Surnames: Plude, Francour
Oconto Co.

Greg, My wife has an ancestor named Jenette Plude, born in the Robbinsville, WI. She was married to August Francour. Their son, Joseph, was born in Peshtigo Marbor, WI in 1878. With Renee Plude Hackett's middle name, a potential relative?
Bob

Re: HACKETT or PLUDE

Helen Seacrist (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 2004 2:38PM GMT
Did your Grandmother Plude have any sisters named Fanny May? Fanny May Plude is my great-grandmother and was born in 1885 in Marinetted, WI. I was told she may have lived or had relatives in Oconto, WI. Thanks! Helen

Re: HACKETT or PLUDE

Posted: 16 Jul 2012 2:34AM GMT
Hello. This message is for Helen Seacrist.
I realize your message was posted in 2004; however, I just saw it tonight for the first time.
I believe my great grandmother was also Fanny May Plude?!!! My grandmother remembers going to Oconto as a child, but her mother rarely spoke of her family. Besides using the name Plude, she also used the last name Maynard before marrying Jeremiah Harley Sample, with whom she and Fanny May had my grandmother and her brother.
Do you think this is the same family???
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions