Posted: 9 Jan 2005 9:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for info on any of the names listed

Harry Sutton - of Newmarket

Mrs. Purdy - Toronto
Mrs. Nichol - Toronto
Mrs. Frances - Toronto
Stanley Hughey - Tampa Florida

All of the above are children of Robert Hughey and Margaret Livingston, originally from Keswick. They were all in these areas in 1926.

Re: Purdy - Nichol - Frances - Harry Sutton

Posted: 26 Feb 2005 9:44PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jul 2005 3:48PM GMT
There was a Harry Sutton in Aurora in 1950's and 60's
Married and had at least two Children. I think he would have been born about 1920, judging from the age of his kids. Contact me through the Board for specifics

Sandra Hughey (View posts)
Posted: 28 Feb 2005 10:09PM GMT
Edited: 1 Mar 2005 5:17AM GMT
Surnames: Purdy, Nichol, Sutton
Thanks for the reply, I think your Sutton may be a son of my Harry Sutton. The Harry Sutton I am inquiring about was from the same area, I am looking for a Harry Sutton who was married to a daughter of Robert and Margaret Hughey. I have an obit for Margaret Hughey who died in 1926, and the obit lists her children and except for the son, it only gives their married names. I know for sure, Robert and Margaret Hughey lived in Keswick.
I also have a Daughter of Sarah Ann Noble who was married to a Sutton and they were also in or around the same area.
So if you have any info I would be most appreciative and you can email me direct if you like. nan1342@wcn.net

Posted: 7 May 2005 4:04PM GMT
Edited: 8 May 2005 11:34PM GMT
Surnames: Sutton, Lang
I am looking for Henry Sutton who married Agnes Lang in Toronto - give me call gmtwin@eircom.net - Gerry Martin

Posted: 17 Feb 2006 12:56AM GMT
I have a Harry Sutton, born 14 Oct. 1875, Ontario, married to Helen, born 22 June, 1881, Ireland. Harry was the son of Hamilton Sutton and Lena Carey who married in Barrie, 19 June 1869.

Posted: 9 Feb 2009 8:52PM GMT
Surnames: Sutton
Regarding Vida Preece stating: I have a Harry Sutton, born 14 Oct. 1875, Ontario, married to Helen, born 22 June, 1881, Ireland. Harry was the son of Hamilton Sutton and Lena Carey who married in Barrie, 19 June 1869.

I am a granddaughter of Harry Sutton and Helen nee Dixon.
Helen Sutton nee Dixon died 1909 and is buried in Toronto with Henry (Harry) Sutton and his second wife Kate Annie Willis.

I would greatly appreciate hearing from you!
Regards, Carole Black
per page

Find a board about a specific topic