Search for content in message boards

TORAIN

TORAIN

Michael Torain (View posts)
Posted: 24 May 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for the names of the children of my great-great grandfather, Aaron TORAIN who was born in the town of Graham in ALAMANCE COUNTY,N.C. He had 4 sons and 2 daughters and I only know that one son's name was Louis TORAIN (my great-grandfather). Aaron had two uncles, Manron TORAIN and Pink TORAIN and I would also like to know any information available on their descendants.
My known lineage is as follows: myself- Michael TORAIN, Douglas TORAIN (my father), Ivory TORAIN (my grandfather), Loius TORAIN (my great-grandfather), Aaron TORAIN (my great-great grandfather), Andson TORAIN (my great-great-great grandfather). I am hoping that with this much information, I will be able to fill in some key gaps in my genealogical search.

My grandfathers name is Dewitt Torain

Posted: 9 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 21 Feb 2006 2:31PM GMT
My Grandfather was Dewitt Torain. I do not Know about his father if I can help E-mail me.

Re: My grandfathers name is Dewitt Torain

Posted: 26 Sep 2001 5:01AM GMT
Does your grandfather have a brother whose name was Ivory Torain? My husband's grandfather, Ivory, had a brother named Dewitt who died in Burlington, NC and had 2 sons and four daughters.

Re: My grandfathers name is Dewitt Torain

Posted: 27 Feb 2012 3:56AM GMT
Ivy is definately my grandfather Dewitt's brother
Posted: 19 Mar 2012 2:12AM GMT
Hi my name is Mitzi Short and i am the great grand daughter of Brice Torian from Person County. I think that we are related. I know that i am related to Anderson Torian and Zack Torian but i don't know how to put it all together. I would love to get some information to you. My reason is that i am trying to connect the dots for so many of my new found family members. I see that this is a huge huge family. There is a plantation here in the Bushy Fork area where my ancestors were house. The plantation was owned by a Nathaniel Torian. I believe that your greats and my greats were all on this plantation together and are closely related. We are having our first ever Torian/Torain reunion here in person county and would love it if you and your fam could attend. My email is iceedivine@gmail.com. If you can send some information to me through the email.

Thanks in advance, Mitzi Short
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions