Search for content in message boards

Potts Creek Families: Plymale, Huddleston, Bowyer, Wolfe, Galloway

Potts Creek Families: Plymale, Huddleston, Bowyer, Wolfe, Galloway

Posted: 29 Nov 2005 3:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have these families in my pedigree and would like to correspond with others who are researching any of these same people. I am hoping to learn more and I have quite a lot of information to share.

Sandi Papineau
cavefolk@hotmail.com

Re: Potts Creek Families: Plymale, Huddleston, Bowyer, Wolfe, Galloway

Posted: 29 May 2007 11:46PM GMT
Im Tyler William Plymale.I'm 14 years old and saw your message. I live in Delaware, Ohio. My dad is Roger Lee Plymale. Mom is Joyce Ann Plymale. Grandpa on dads side is Roy Plymale. Sister Amanda Sue Plymale. Brother is also Roger Lee Plymale. Uncle on dads side is Roy Plymale again. I can't remember anymore. My grandpa that lives in Radnor, Ohio has done family trees on his own.

Posted: 28 Jul 2007 12:06PM GMT
Hi Roy, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to reply, but we've been on vacation. I don't see a connection yet to my Plymale family. We may have a connection, but need to dig deeper. Where was your Grandpa Roy Plymale born? Do you know what year he was born and the names of his parents? Maybe we can go from there if you do.

In the meantime, have you looked at the Plymale family web page? http://www.plymale.com There may be something helpful for you there.

Don't give up. There's always a way to find out more.

Sandi Papineau

Posted: 16 Dec 2012 9:56PM GMT
Hello. I am a decendent of George Bowyer. His son, David Bowyer married Sarah Wolfe Apr. 21, 1800. My Potts Creek family includes Hepler, Davis, Armentrout, Bowyer, Crosier, Lynch, Maggart, Pinnell, Wolfe, Wright. I have a pretty good geneology on them. I would love to share and see if you have information I can add to mine.

Posted: 11 Jan 2013 4:43AM GMT
I would love to compare information and share whatever I have on these families. I hope you will contact me at my personal email address, cavefolk@hotmail.com.

Posted: 12 Jan 2013 7:03PM GMT
Surnames: Wolfe, Armentrout, Arritt, Caldwell
Hello,

My father's family are from Potts Creek. Raymond Wolfe, son of George L. Wolfe. There of Wolfe's on both sides of this family as well as Armentrout, Arritt, and Caldwell. I would love to compare notes with everybody. I can be contacted at brwolfe3@gmail.com.

Thanks, Beverly Wolfe
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions