Search for content in message boards

William McMullen

William McMullen

Michelle (View posts)
Posted: 18 May 2000 1:55PM GMT
Hi, my great Grandfather is William McMullen.
My Family doesn't know anything about him, only that he had an affair with Veronica Clark (from Rochester NY)
and then he left and we never heard from him again. (well that i know of and that my parents know of)
But William would have to be at least 90 b/c my grandpa would be about 70
If anyone knows please write back or email me. thank you!

William McMullen

Clara (View posts)
Posted: 21 May 2000 6:14AM GMT
I have a great great great grandfather who was William McMullen, born 10/04/1815 in Telfair Co., Georgia. He is one of the seven McMullen brothers who migrated to the Tampa Bay area in Florida. He died in 1898.
There is a great deal of information about the McMullen family in Florida in Pinellas you can access some of this information in Tampa Bay History - The Seven McMullen Brothers of Pinellas County. Also at the the
Pinellas County Historical Museum. Hope this helps you locate the information you are looking for. Good luck, Clara

William McMullen

Clara (View posts)
Posted: 21 May 2000 6:18AM GMT
I have a great great great grandfather who was William McMullen, born 10/04/1815 in Telfair Co., Georgia. He is one of the seven McMullen brothers who migrated to the Tampa Bay area in Florida. He died in 1898.
There is a great deal of information about the McMullen family in Florida in Pinellas County, Florida.
Tampa Bay History - The Seven McMullen Brothers of Pinellas County. Also at the
Pinellas County Historical Museum. Hope this helps you locate the information you are looking for. Good luck, Clara

William McMullen

Robin (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jun 2000 5:22AM GMT
Michelle,
My grandfather was Eugene Leslie McMullen in Buffalo, NY. He was born in 1899. He had a brother, William. Rochester is pretty close to Buffalo and the time line appears to be close.

William McMullen

Terry McMullen (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jul 2000 8:41AM GMT
Looking for links. My Great-grandfather was Theodore McMullen of Madison County born 1863, died 1927. Do not know his parents, but William McMullen (who I believe later went to Clearwater area)lived in Madison County 1850-1870? William was married to Susan/Susannah Henderson.

Theodore Adolphus McMullen

Clara McMullen Vinson (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jul 2000 6:05AM GMT
Terry, Theodore McMullen is my great grandfather also. His parents are David James McMullen and Martha Stroud McMullen. David James McMullen is the 1st child of William and Susannah Elizabeth Henderson McMullen. He was born Dec. 20, 1835 in Lowndes County, GA. His grandparents are James and Rebecca Fain McMullen. Contact me at vinson10@hotmail.com so we can exchange more information.

McMullen Family

Posted: 21 Aug 2000 8:22AM GMT
Edited: 7 Aug 2001 6:45AM GMT
My grandmother Missouri McMullen Thomas, was daughter of David James McMullen and Martha Stroud. I have some unidentified pictures and a McMullen Family Bible, from Great Aunt Sannie,Susannah McMullen Godwin, of Lee, Florida

David James Martha Stroud McMullen

Clara Vinson (View posts)
Posted: 21 Aug 2000 5:11PM GMT
Hi
I am a decendant of this line. My great grandfather was Theodore A. McMullen. My grandparents were from Lee, Florida. e mail me at vinson10@hotmail.com

Re: William McMullen

Posted: 21 Mar 2002 6:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Jun 2005 2:02AM GMT
Surnames: McMullen
Clara,
In your work do you, by any chance, have a group of siblings around the early 1800's going by the names of John Eaton, Charnic, William and Altho? Some verbal history has them in NC at a very early age but the furthest I can account for is John in Northern Georgia as a young adult.

Thanks,
Patsy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions