Search for content in message boards

prisoner information/background

prisoner information/background

sandy (View posts)
Posted: 26 Apr 2006 11:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
My sister is dating a guy that I recently found out had spent time in Federal Prison. He told her he transposed his SSN and accidentally used his sons number. I dont believe this story...how can I find out if he is dangerous or what he was convicted of

Re: prisoner information/background

Posted: 7 Jun 2006 7:01PM GMT
Can you tell me his name and what prison he was in? His name might be enough. Or email me if you'd like.

Posted: 25 Sep 2006 4:00AM GMT
Edited: 26 Sep 2006 2:12AM GMT
Sandy, If you haven't gotten help yet, please check into some of the sites that will do background checks, or check with your local police/ sheriff's department. But please - do check him out. Nobody 'accidentally' changes their childs' SS #. You are right to be concerned.

Posted: 2 Oct 2006 11:05PM GMT
Sandy,

I SECOND THAT MOTION!

Posted: 13 Nov 2006 6:52AM GMT
Surnames: thompson
alicia do you have a way of checking past prisoners? My sister and I are trying very hard to find some info on our grandfather for our dad. We were told he was in prison in tx for taking a minor across state lines. his name was roy lee thompson we were told he was born in 1907. after that we were told he changed his name to ray jackson and moved to washington. I am new to this but trying hard. we found our aunt a few years ago. our dad had not seen her in 44 years. she gave us this info so we are trying it. I hope you can help.
thank you cindy

Posted: 13 Nov 2006 6:17PM GMT
Hi there,
No, I have no way of checking. You might try checking with the state's Department of Corrections though. They should be able to give you some kind of information or at least guide you in the right direction. Good luck!!

Posted: 26 Apr 2007 10:11AM GMT
Sandy try this site BOP.gov you should find what you are looking for good luck
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions