Search for content in message boards

Jackson J. Cole, Benton County Tennessee, 1860+

Jackson J. Cole, Benton County Tennessee, 1860+

Posted: 19 Sep 2000 6:06PM GMT
Edited: 2 Oct 2001 10:09PM GMT
Looking for descendents of Jackson J. Cole who lived in Camden, Benton, TN in 1860 until possibly his death sometime later. He was married to Eliza Marchbanks and had 2 children listed on the 1860 census, James and my ggrandfather, Harvey. Harvey moved to Harrisburg, Poinsett, Arkansas and married a Laura Norris. I would like to find any information you might have. I can be contacted by email: yreeves@bscn.com or by snailmail - 591 CR 333, Jonesboro AR 72401

Re: Jackson J. Cole, Benton County Tennessee, 1860+

Posted: 31 Aug 2006 8:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have a Julius Jackson Cole jr. married a Martha Eliza Marchbanks in Benton Co. Tenn. She was Born In 1836- That is all that I have.

Posted: 22 Mar 2013 10:13PM GMT
My GGGRandFather from Benton County Tennessee was Julius Jackson Cole. I am currently researching our Family History and would appreciate any information you may have and would share with me. Also would love to know if you are a relative.
My Father's name was James Harold Cole son of Chester Oliver Cole. Chester's Father was Lloyd Cole and they lived in Benton County Tennessee. Actually Bruceton, Tennessee the home they once had in Bruceton and many acres of land were sold,but the road is still named Cole Road.

Posted: 13 Aug 2013 1:28AM GMT
Have you found out anything about the Coles? My grandmother was Betty Cole, her father was Chester Oliver Cole, and I'm trying to confirm his father's name. I've seen both Lloyd Cole and Wylie Cole. Any help would be appreciated.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions