Posted: 5 Aug 1999 8:59PM GMT
I am trying to locate any information on the
Hawleys of Michigan.

Thank you,

Heidi

Hawleys of Michigan - Reply

Robert Knopf (View posts)
Posted: 31 Oct 1999 3:59PM GMT
I have information on some Hawleys in Michigan.

My Grandfather was Dana Gordan Hawley and his
father was Ellis John Hawley. Both were from the
Kalamazoo area. If you would like more info
just let me know.

Re: Thorp's/Michigan

Posted: 28 Jul 2001 12:40PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jul 2001 12:43PM GMT
Surnames: Thorp
My Name is Alby Thorp, and I was born in Hillsdale, Michigan. How can I be of any help, and why are you researching the Thorp family?

shirley (View posts)
Posted: 4 Sep 2001 6:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
You wouldnt happen to know of a Harley who would now be deceased or a Harold who is Harleys son who now lives in Wa. Seattle would you ?

Jackson, Michigan !

Alby Thorp (View posts)
Posted: 5 Sep 2001 12:20PM GMT
Yes, we have a Harold Thorp, born in 1898 and I believe died in 1998. His brothers and sisters are: Donald Thorp, Guy Thorp, Fay C. Thorp, Glen Thorp, and my Grand Father, Alby Washington Thorp. Their parents were: Varion Adelbert Thorp 1860-1932, and Adeline Knapp (Thorp) 1862-1932. My Father was Carroll Vincent Thorp. Hope this has been of some help to you. Also, have a second cousin named Shirley, who was Glen Thorp's daughter, and an aunt named Shirley, whom was my dad's sister. If you need and further information, my e-mail address is: proprietor@worldnet.att.net or you can call: (865) 774-9588 after 6p.m. Eastern Time. Alby Washington Thorp. Sevierville, Tennessee.

Dawn Thorp (View posts)
Posted: 23 Sep 2002 1:32AM GMT
Surnames: THORP ISBELL HURLBUT SANDERS BAKER
Shirley,

I know Harley and Harold Thorp. My gg grandfather is Charles R Thorp and his son John is the father and grandfather to these men. I also have the email address to Harold's daughter. If you would like it please contact me.

Dawn Thorp

Alby Thorp (View posts)
Posted: 23 Sep 2002 1:47PM GMT
Surnames: Thorp
Yes, I would like the e-mail address. Mine is proprietor@worldnet.att.net. I am the son of Carroll Vincent Thorp, the Grandson of Alby Washington Thorp, and the gentlemen you mentioned are relatives. I also have Anice Gould (Thorp's) e-mail address, she is my Dad's sister. My sister, Carol Jane Sloan (Thorp) also has an e-mail address.

Re: Michigan

Posted: 15 Nov 2002 4:16AM GMT
Edited: 15 Nov 2002 6:36PM GMT
My family came from Houghton Lake Michigan, and had the surname Nelson. The farthest I can go back is Eli Nelson who died in 1883. I am a descendant of his son Rufus Nelson and Elizabeth Clark-Nelson. Ring any bells?

Re: Hawleys from Michigan

dawn hawley 9893902128 (View posts)
Posted: 18 May 2006 2:35AM GMT
my maiden name is hawley and i was raised in michigan where as my father , uncles and aunts all grew up in michigan where abouts in michigan are you looking for the hawley's thanks dawn
per page

Find a board about a specific topic