Search for content in message boards

John Richard McDaniel; Nellie Lillian Hamilton; Juda Willey

John Richard McDaniel; Nellie Lillian Hamilton; Juda Willey

Posted: 28 Nov 2003 12:39AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Aug 2006 1:39AM GMT
Surnames: McDaniel, Hamilton, Willey
Wish to contact descendants of John Richard McDaniel (1892-1973) and Nellie Lillian Hamilton (1893-1978). Nellie was a daughter of Juda L(ovene) Willey (1874-1959) who was a sister of my great-grandfather. I am particularly interested in learning if any pictures of Juda Willey exist.

Re: John Richard McDaniel; Nellie Lillian Hamilton; Juda Willey

Posted: 30 Nov 2003 6:34PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2004 12:05PM GMT
I have not yet found any of Juda Willey, however I do have pictures of Nellie and John Richard. Don't remember if I'd sent them to you or not. Also, I believe that Juda married a Reece Workman after John Wesley Hamilton's death. They are living next to John Richard McDaniel in the 1920 census.

Posted: 30 Nov 2003 7:42PM GMT
Edited: 23 Aug 2006 1:39AM GMT
Surnames: McDaniel, Willey, Workman
No, you never sent me pictures of Nellie and John Richard. I would greatly appreciate getting those if you can email them.

I have a picture of Eber Wayne Willey, a brother of Juda's (he was my great-grandfather). I haven't located any pictures of other family members yet.

I have heard that Nellie's death certificate lists her mother as Juda Workman so you are probably correct in your belief that she married Reece Workman.

Posted: 2 Mar 2014 8:13PM GMT
My mother, Jessie F. Tucker was the daughter of John Richard and Nellie Lillian Hamilton-McDaniel. I am also searching for any information or photos that are available. I have many photos to share. Also more info if asked for record keeping.

Thanks!
Leola

Posted: 2 Mar 2014 8:19PM GMT
My mother, Jessie F. Tucker was the daughter of John RIchard and Nellie Lilian Hamilton-McDaniel. I would appreciate copies of any pictures of the family that you may have. I also have some to share with anyone who would like to have them ...

Thanks,
Leola
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions