Search for content in message boards

Lindley/Barnes/Patrick Family Connection

Lindley/Barnes/Patrick Family Connection

Posted: 1 Feb 2001 3:08PM GMT
Edited: 8 Jul 2001 7:56PM GMT
Looking for info to connect these 3 families together. Patricks were from MS, AL,Ark and MS. Thanks for any help.

Lindleys from Arkansas

Susan W. Rauner (Lindley) (View posts)
Posted: 3 Mar 2001 8:26AM GMT
I was born in Leachville, AR Grandparent were Raymond and Florence Lindley. Parents names are Carl and Lorene Lindley.

AR Lindley's

Posted: 10 Mar 2001 1:37PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 7:27AM GMT
Hi, Are you looking for any Lindley's in
AR? I believe I am from Lindley's in AR,
except mine were from the northwest portion.
Washington Co, Madison Co, and Logan Co.
However, my grmothers name was Florence
Sarah Cockrell Linley, and my grfather's
names was James but I do not know his middle
name. They had my father who's name was Ralph
Raymond Linley born in OK. My grmother had
a brother named Carl born in 1895. I believe
my Linley started out with a "d" in it, and
sometime the "d" was left out. Curious how
many of the names are the same as my Linley's

Lindleys from Arkansas

Susan (Lindley) Rauner (View posts)
Posted: 10 Mar 2001 4:47PM GMT
HI, MY GRANDFATHER WAS RAYMOND LINDLEY, BORN JAN. 22, 1896. BEFORE HE MARRIED MY GRANDMOTHER, FLORENCE WILLIANA BREWER, HE HAD LOST TWO OTHER WIVES. HE HAD A CHILD BY EACH WIFE (RAYMOND AND WILLIAM)AND THEN HAD FIVE CHILDREN BY MY GRANDMOTHER. I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT COUNTY LEACHVILLE WAS IN BUT IT'S LOCATED IN THE NORTHEASTERN PART OF ARKANSAS. MY FATHER, CARL, WAS BORN IN 1928. I HAVEN'T FOUND OUT MUCH ABOUT OUR FAMILY HISTORY BUT I HAVE A UNCLE WHO HAS RESEARCHED IT QUITE A BIT AND AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM HIM I WILL KNOW ABOUT OUR HISTORY. I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU AND CHANCES ARE WE ARE RELATED SOMEHOW. PLEASE SEND ME ANY INFORMATION YOU HAVE AND I'LL DO THE SAME AS I GET IT. GOOD LUCK!

Lindleys from Arkansas

christeen (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 2001 6:22PM GMT
Received reply but cannot connect with my search on the Patrick/Lewis/Pamplin/Griffin/Nelson line. Please write again. Thanks

Arkansas Lindley

Steven Henry Lindley Jr. (View posts)
Posted: 15 May 2001 2:19AM GMT
My father is Stephen Henry Lindley. I know not much else besides this for I was adopted. I knw that he and my grandparents were from Clarendon, Arkansas and I have an Aunt in Little Rock my real fathers sister. If you could give me any info please let me know. Clarendon is north of Stuttgart Arkansas. in Monroe county.

Arkansas Lindleys

Steven Lindley (View posts)
Posted: 16 May 2001 12:11AM GMT
My father is Stephen Henry Lindley. I know not much else besides this for I was adopted. I knw that he and my grandparents were from Clarendon, Arkansas and I have an Aunt in Little Rock my real fathers sister. If you could give me any info please let me know. Clarendon is north of Stuttgart Arkansas. in Monroe county.

Re: Lindleys from Arkansas

Posted: 20 Sep 2002 11:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Jan 2003 2:20AM GMT
Susan,
My Grandmother, Ada May (Lindley) Payne
Had Brothers: John, Hubert, Raymond Wayland (b. Jan22, 1894, d. 1965 Leachville AR).
Sisters: Lila M., Willie, Sophia Ruth, and Pearl.

I may have at one time talked to you or your uncle. Is he Jerry Lindley? I have Raymond's three wife's and their respective children. I have corresponded with Jerry Lindly in , in Florida. His father is William Carlyle Lindley and his sister is Doris. I will CC him on this note. I just began searching the Lindley's again after spending the better part of this year on the Payne side of my family.

Contact me and we can exchange notes.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions