Search for content in message boards

Nixons in North Carolina

Nixons in North Carolina

Brad Nixon (View posts)
Posted: 4 May 2000 1:29PM GMT
I'd be interested if anyone has information on the Nixons centered in Elizabeth City North Carolina. My grandfather was named Macon with brothers Harold and Claiborn and sister Mildred. If anyone knows something I can be reached at bsnixon@hotmail.com

looking for relatives

mildred Nixon (View posts)
Posted: 18 May 2000 8:43PM GMT
my grandfather was Mark Nixon, not sure if he was from etown area. He married a young lady name mandy. There was seven or eight children. A son name MARK,AND iSHAM.THEY lived in johnston county,NC

Nixons in North Carolina

Kaye Nixon (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jun 2000 2:32PM GMT
Hi Brad. I don't know if this will help or not but I was born in the Albemarle Hospital in Elizabeth City N.C. My Grandfather's name was Marcellus Nixon. I have 11 siblings that I know of. We lived in Jarvisburg N.C. then we moved to Bertha N.C. That's about 30 minutes from Elizabeth City.Our ages range from 36-55.

North carolina nixons

Menessia Nixon (View posts)
Posted: 10 Oct 2000 4:11PM GMT
hi brad, i am from jarvisburg north carolina.do you know sylvester nixon from the same town, he told me there is some nixons in elizebeth city but they are not related to me, but i dont know. there is twelve of us. born to sylvester and mattie nixon, grandparents were marcellus and octavis nixon,if theres a chance you know them please respond, God Bless You

Re: looking for relatives

Posted: 1 Jul 2004 5:02PM GMT
Classification: Query
There is a Nixon reunion this weekend in Johnston County and they are all related to Mark Nixon.(919) 934 5254
he would know where it is, that it is David Nixon

Posted: 1 Aug 2004 9:24PM GMT
Edited: 13 Sep 2004 3:57AM GMT
I am trying to figure out what your post is about. Where is Johnston Co.? Which Nixon line are you looking for? There is a Nixon Reunion the 2nd Sunday in August in Doss, Tx.

ken T (View posts)
Posted: 3 Aug 2004 2:03PM GMT
Johnston County is in Smithfield North Carolina
the nixons there are linked to the granthams of Wayne County.

Re: North Carolina Nixons

Posted: 26 Oct 2009 7:25PM GMT
I'm a 5th generation Texas Nixon. My Great Great Grandfather was Robert Nixon and he came in a covered wagon from N.C. to Texas around 1850. He was a son of Zacariah Nixon.

There are many of us here, many. Robert had 17 children. Some of his brothers followed him here from N.C., further increasing our numbers.

Re: Nixons in North Carolina

Posted: 9 Mar 2010 1:26AM GMT
Hi Brad... I'm of the same vein. My dad was one of Claiborne's sons, Michael.

Re: North Carolina Nixons

Posted: 9 Apr 2010 1:47PM GMT
I also am a Texas Nixon. I am a decendent of Samuel Thomas Nixon. I live in the Houston area. I think there are two branches of the Nixon's here in Texas. Some live around San Antonio and others from around Huntsville. I'd love to share info with you. Be blessed.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic