Search for content in message boards

Davis Austin Sauls info

Davis Austin Sauls info

Nancy Zitek (View posts)
Posted: 16 Nov 2002 2:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for info on Davis (grandfather). Died in 1922(?). From Walterboro, SC. Was a merchant on SC coast -- low country. Had 2 families as he became a widower. First family --daughter named Georgianna plus other children. Second family children--Susan,Austin, Laura, & Mary.

Re: Davis Austin Sauls info

Davis Austin Sauls, Jr. (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jan 2003 4:56AM GMT
I noticed your inquiry, I may be able to provide you with additional information. Please contact me. My great-grand mother was Georgianna Sauls. The Sauls plot is in the Live Oaks Cemetery in Walterboro, S.C.
Thanks,
Austin

Nancy Cates Zitek (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jan 2003 9:34AM GMT
My mother was Mary Sauls Cates. She was a child from the second family of Davis Austin Sauls to Laura Blitch Sauls. I have visited the plot at Live Oaks cemetery in Walterboro. Please contact me again. I live in Wisconsin. If you have a regular e-mail address, please send. Thank you, Nancy

Austin Sauls (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jan 2003 3:46AM GMT
My e-mail is asauls@computelsolutions.net.
My cell phone is 404-388-1010.
Provide me with your telephone number and I will call you.
At the Live Oaks Cemetery, you will find the graves of my father Davis Austin Sauls and his sister Norma Sauls.
There is also the Sauls plot which has many of my ancestors.
I have a document that traces back to 1728 for the Ackerman family which was on my grandmother's side. My grandfather was Norman Sauls. I also have some information that goes to Captain Kroger that fought in the American Revolution.
My grandmother was a member of the Eastern Star.
Well there is a lot more. I am looking forward to an opportunity to swap some information.
Thanks,
Austin

Posted: 17 Aug 2007 7:36PM GMT
Surnames: Sauls. Myers
I do not have info but i am looking for Sarah (Sally) Sauls.
She was born in Sc in 1868. I noticed that Georgianna had a daughter named Sally. My Sally had a daughter named Georgiana in 1904. Is this just a coincidence? Also, Sally moved to Effingham Co,GA married my gggrandfather, E.J. Myers. I have found a Edward Myers, their son, living with an Abraham and Eliza Sauls in Ga. Is there a connection between the Sauls? Brothers?
Any help figuring this out would be so appreciated!
Lisa
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions