Search for content in message boards

John Brazier Howell, Albany, NY

John Brazier Howell, Albany, NY

Posted: 9 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Mar 2002 2:34PM GMT
Surnames: Howell, Carpenter, Louton, Jones, Hillegass, Porter, Drake, Countryman, Schimmel, Richards, Hardt, House, Shall, Huston, Maguire, Hardt
Looking for parents and vitals on John Brazier Howell. Lived in Albany, NY late 1700's to 1815. Married Elizabeth ? (maybe Carpenter). Was in wallpaper business. Children included Zophar and Darius.

Re: John Brazier Howell, Albany, NY

Posted: 14 Jul 2007 1:02PM GMT
Classification: Query
Good Morning. I was looking through rootsweb and I found your post. I am a direct descendent of John Brazier Howell and Elizabeth Carpenter. Here is the information regarding them that I have:
John Brazier borb May 22, 1768 at St. George's Parish, London England and died Philadelphia, PA Feb of 1839. He was the son of John and Elizabeth (Brazier) Howell. He was a widower; his first wife whom he marrired Aug 6, 1790 at St. George's Hanover Square Parish, was Agnes Murray. SHe died OCt of 1798 at Philadelphia of the yellow epedemic that was then raging. JOhn Brazier Howell arrieved in Philadelphia from Liverpool in 1796 and was ocupied by his father, JOhn, borb 1743 and died Sept 1828; his wife Agnes and her two children Elizabeth Anne and Agnes. He removed to New York State in 1801. He had 3 children by his first wife. He had 8 children by Elizabeth Carpenter.
If you need anythng else please email me: howm00100@hotmail.com. I am from JOhn and Elizabeth's son John M. Howell who married Anna Maria Fullerton.

Meghan Howell
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions