Search for content in message boards

Information on AI Beard family

Information on AI Beard family

Posted: 13 Jan 2003 10:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Beard
I am trying to find any information on the AI Beard family. I am a descendent of AI Beard II. Apparently he was one of AI Beards youngest son. I know he moved to Georgia after the Civil War. There he married and raised a family. Please if you have any information I would like to hear from you.

Re: Information on AI Beard family

Posted: 22 Jul 2012 9:30PM GMT
I think the AI Beard you've posted about is my GGgrandfather. He was born in 1843. Served in Civil War and married my GGgrandmother Cyntha Graves. They had my Great Grandfather Issac Montgomery Beard born 1869. He and my Great Grandmother Adina Epperson had my Grandmother Dovie Mae Beard born 1902-1988. Issac was struck by a car crossing the street in Cleveland TN. He was killed in 1928. I haven't been on ancestry long. I haven't got alot of research done yet. The account is under my husbands name. My mom is 91 and she tells me alot about her Grandmother and Grandfather Adina and Issac. She has cherished memories. Maybe I have been of some help if this is the right one. Debbie

Re: Information on AI Beard family

Posted: 30 May 2013 3:35AM GMT
Hi there! You contacted me a year or so ago regarding our Ai Beard connection. I am really interested in talking to you. Please contact me via e-mail cwillmot67@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions