Search for content in message boards

MATERNAL GREAT GRANDMOTH BARMANDA B. SMITH

MATERNAL GREAT GRANDMOTH BARMANDA B. SMITH

Posted: 9 Feb 2004 5:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 7 May 2006 4:41PM GMT
Surnames: Thompson, Smith, Anderson, Gerty, Peart, Newman,
Every where one looks for a daughter of Bishop Hamlin T. Smith and Samantha Burke they find Bermoodia B Smith.
All genealogy and ancestry files indicates her given name this way. However, researching for my Gr Grandmother I discovered that her given name was not Bermoodia, but BARMANDA B. SMITH, born 5 May 1870, in Lawrence County, Ohio. Reference: Lawrence County Vital Records Volumn 1, Birth Records, Page 94, Line 52, 1871.

Re: MATERNAL GREAT GRANDMOTH BARMANDA B. SMITH

Posted: 10 Jan 2013 7:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Smith
Hi I'm not sure we are looking for the same woman. My Great, Great Grandmother Bermooda Belle Smith Workman was born May 5, 1874 and Died December 20, 1903. She is My mom's Grandmother.And if you are looking for information on her please contact me at memx4@yahoo.com. She and her Husband James N. Workman are buried in Ridgewood Cemetery in Jackson County Ohio. I found them on Findagrave.com They share a Headstone. Also listed are her parents and his parents and some of their Children. Please let me know if this is who you are looking for. Thanks Mary Morris memx4@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions