Search for content in message boards

LINSTER LEE "L.L." WALTON

LINSTER LEE "L.L." WALTON

Paula Gonsa (View posts)
Posted: 26 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: WALTON
Looking for any and all information on LINSTER LEE "L.L." WALTON and wife, ROSE TRASK. LINSTER LEE "L.L." WALTON died in Greenville, NC January 1970 (from SS Death Index). I believe he might be the son of ROLIN MONROE WALTON & LULA MAE COTTLE of Onslow County, NC. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. I need LINSTER & RUTH's dates & places of birth, date & place of marriage, RUTH's date of death, burial location(s) for both. Additionally, I need information to connect the LINSTER LEE WALTON who died in Greenville, NC to ROLIN & LULA MAE COTTLE. Thanks in advance!

Re: LINSTER LEE "L.L." WALTON

Posted: 28 Aug 2002 11:12PM GMT
Paula, I'm not sure about Linster being Rolin and Lula Mae's son, I do know that he is direct family however. Lula Mae Cottle and Rolin Monroe Walton were my great-grandparents. I just spoke to my grand mother and ( Uncle ) Linster's wife was Rose Trask. It's the relationship, that gets me. I don't know if he's is there son, wich my mother would call (uncle) or Rolin's brother which my grandmother would call (uncle) It's the dates that make it fuzzy for me. Lula Mae didn't die until '89-'90. My grandmother, one of Rolin and Lula mae's children Hattie, is 60 now so Linster would have been young. Even though the had 8 children. I'll find out for sure and give you another e-mail. I would be interested in hearing your connection though. Steve

Re: LINSTER LEE "L.L." WALTON

Posted: 12 Oct 2013 7:16PM GMT
Edited: 17 Oct 2013 9:16AM GMT
Linster was the youngest son of Rolin and Lula Mae. He died of a heart attack in 1968 or 1969. Rose, who remarried died decades after Linster.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions