Search for content in message boards

Howes

Posted: 30 Jul 2006 1:42AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Howes
I am Lookijg for Information on George John Howes Born July 21,1879 His Nationality is Great Britian and his parents names are, father Edward Now Howes,Mother Mable Ingram if anyone could help I would be grateful . I have come to a dead end and could use any help. Thank You Donna Bump
Posted: 6 Aug 2006 12:52AM GMT
Surnames: Howes
Have you got any Census Records? I found him in the 1910 Census in Parishville, NY. Do you have a death date or any children listed for him? I don't seem to have a George Howes in my family, but I would like to help you if I can.

Re: Howes

Cux Al Howes (View posts)
Posted: 6 Aug 2006 1:47PM GMT
Please email me more info on your HOWES line - There is a new Howes Genealogy Book in prcess. You may be related and maybe not as there is za HOWES family from upstate not related to Thomas Howes Family.

Posted: 2 Oct 2006 1:17AM GMT
I have found Edward Howes only they had change the spelling of there last it should be (House) and Howes. And the came from England to Canada.
Thank You Donna Bump

Posted: 13 Jan 2007 3:32PM GMT
Surnames: Howes (House)
Sorry I have been so long getting back.
I am looking for information on Edward Howes but I think the spelling of his last changed from House to Howes Because I found him in the 1910 cenus under House I think It was him. I belivie they came from England to Canada But my mother gave me granda paw papers and it said Great Brit Anyway Edward had there son George John Born 1879,Harry Edward Born 1881,William Born 1878 Edward wife name is Mable Inghram. George John Howes married Gertrude Bell Claflin, Harry married Blanch Shampine, William married Maude,E O'Hara I don't know if any of this will help but I would like to thank you if you can help, George Howes is my great grandfather when I was a kid my grandfather use to tell me story about his family I wish I would have listen better. But I never thought I would be doing a family tree Thanks Again Donna Bump

Posted: 29 Jun 2008 2:18AM GMT
Father and Mother Edward N Howes, Mable Ingram
I am looking for information on George John Howes b. July 21 1879 d.December 22,1973. Brothers are Edward Howes b.1878,Harry Edward Howes May 3,1881.
George Howes Married Gertrude Clafflin.Childern
Walter Howes b.Nov 9,1906 d. Aug 22,1981
Verick L Howes b.Aud 29,1908 d.1939 Parishville ny
Edward Harry Howes Aug 11, 1905 d.Nov 15,1919 Parishville Ny. Some of the papers I got from my mother say Great Britian.I dont know if this will help, sorry I have taken so long to get back but I put this on the back burner I keep getting stone walls.

Posted: 29 Jun 2008 3:43PM GMT
I have relayed to our author and Genealogist Bob Howes. I didn't find any records in our new book, but, bob might have some in "other Howes" files. Good Luck. Also I am project manager for the HOWES DNA Project on dna.ancestry.Com - Please e-mail me for info on how to get involved - or do the DNA Howes search on www.dna.ancestry.com
Good Luck and Good Hunting, Cuz Al

PS your e-mail address is no good anymore - did you change it?

Posted: 30 Jun 2008 9:26PM GMT
Know my E-mail address is gtt901@empacc.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions