Search for content in message boards

Unable to view all tasks in plan view

Unable to view all tasks in plan view

Posted: 30 Sep 2012 2:08AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello, I am using FTMM2 version 21.2.5.487. I have entered more than 15 tasks both for individuals and general tasks. The tasks for individuals display on their respective individual pages, but not in the plan view. I thought in plan view tasks for specific individuals as well as general tasks all displayed. If I print a report all of the tasks I entered print.

Is there a way to scroll in plan view to see all of the tasks I have entered both for specific individuals and for general project tasks?

Thanks!

Re: Unable to view all tasks in plan view

Posted: 30 Sep 2012 3:13AM GMT
FTM supports general or global tasks in the Plan view and individual tasks in the People View. I don't think the two lists are combined in any display

Maybe a good enhancement suggestion?

John D

Re: Unable to view all tasks in plan view/ It works!

Posted: 30 Sep 2012 5:01PM GMT
John - Thank you for your reply. I experimented with it a bit more and actually found that the Plan view can display both general tasks/project tasks and tasks for individuals. It was buried in the documentation. My mistake was that I had set the filter to "display by categories" and I had not categorized some of my tasks for individuals, hence they did not show.

This is a handy feature to have all "tasks" in one place under the Plan view!

Thanks again!

Re: Unable to view all tasks in plan view/ It works!

Posted: 1 Oct 2012 2:43AM GMT
Thank you

You have just told me something that I didn't know.

Thank you for reporting the outcome so we can all benefit.

John D
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions