Search for content in message boards

Deacon Samuel Fisher b. 1722 from Londonderry

Deacon Samuel Fisher b. 1722 from Londonderry

Kimberly (View posts)
Posted: 31 Dec 2000 1:33PM GMT
Am looking for information on the family of Deacon Samuel Fisher. He came to America from Londonderry Ireland. He was married to Agnes Taylor and they had at least one child, Janet Fisher, 1750-1843.

Deacon Samuel Fisher

Posted: 14 Jan 2001 1:07PM GMT
Edited: 29 Mar 2002 3:41PM GMT
I am a descendent of Samuel's brother William
who came from New Hampshire to Nova Scotia.
My info has Samuel married to Agenes Wilson.
There is a book called Janet Fisher Archibald,
about his daughter Janet who married her
father's first cousin, whom I think was Matthew
Archibald. There is also a book that contains
John Archibald's will of which I have a copy
written in 1758. I have much more info, if you
would like to contact me. I am descended from
Eleanor Archibald and William Fisher, also
descended from Elizabeth Archibald Taylor and
Thomas Archibald, whose children being first
cousins married.
Posted: 14 Jan 2001 1:14PM GMT
my e-mail is epelley@hotmail.com

Deacon Samuel Fisher b.1722 from Londonderry

Richard Fisher (View posts)
Posted: 16 Feb 2001 10:16AM GMT
Deacon Samuel Fisher is my 5th great grandfather. I would love to get in contact with you regarding this lineage. Please e-mail me at raycominc@att.net

Re: Deacon Samuel Fisher

Kelly Fisher (View posts)
Posted: 19 Nov 2001 2:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Dear Effie,
I too, am in this line my gg-grandfather was George A Fisher who was born in Musquodoboit(1848-1892). His father was George Fisher and his father was George S Fisher and his father was Samuel Fisher. Samuel was the son of William Fisher and Eleanor Archibald.

Please contact me as I have some more family members who would love to network and see what else you have.
Thanks,
Kelly Fisher

Re: Deacon Samuel Fisher b.1722 from Londonderry

Kelly Fisher-Steele (View posts)
Posted: 19 Nov 2001 2:46PM GMT
Dear Richard,
I am in this line and would love to hear from you.

Kelly Fisher

Laura Kimberley (View posts)
Posted: 19 Nov 2001 5:38PM GMT
Hello,
I am not sure if this is whom I am looking for, but I have a double line of family Fishers on both sides. They married often it seems 1st and 2nd cousins. I have in my data base a George Fisher born 12 March in Nelson,NH does this ring a bell for anyone? I also have a Samuel Fisher Nov 12 1722 and more info to share and exchange with other family members out there. I also have a Samuel Fisher from Redenhall,Norfolk England and alot of info on his side of the family.

Posted: 21 Nov 2001 2:34PM GMT
My father's name was George Fisher(1905-1975). If you want to contact me directly my e-mail is epelley@hotmail.com. I think you will see another message on here that I have just written so I won't repeat myself. Samuel Fisher, William's brother had a daughter Janet who came to Nova Scotia also from Londonderry, New Hampshire.

Posted: 20 Feb 2002 7:52PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jul 2002 3:20AM GMT
Surnames: FISHER, BALL, BRUMFIELD
Hi Laura:
Saw your post this AM and wondered if either of your SAMUEL FISHERS could be the one I am searching for....

I have ROBERT FISHER w w b. abt 1740, s/o SAMUEL FISHER..... ROBERT FISHER married SUSANNA(Susan) BALL who was b 1746 Philadelphia Co., PA.
SUSANNA BALL was d/o WILLIAM BALL b. 1718 Plymouth
Co/.Pa and MARTHA BRUMFIELD b. 1725 Berks Co.,PA..

Other than reading that SAMUEL FISHER was from England and MAY have married a SARAH BALL, I have no info re:SAMUEL FISHER....
Would like to know more about both of your SAMUELS.

Thanks,
Virginia

Posted: 21 Feb 2002 2:32AM GMT
Edited: 16 Aug 2003 10:29PM GMT
Hi, wel I have alot of info on the name "Samuel" I have more than several Samuels in our line.
I will try to help you some and lets see what we come up with.
1st Samuel I have is the son of John Fisher m Mary Metcalf, b in Medfield Sep 25 1685. Samuel m Mary Ellis. Samuels grandfather was also a John who m a Elizabeth Boylston b in Medfield and is the son of Joshua Fisher who is the son of Anthony and Mary Fiske of Syleham,England. He m 1st___?
then m Anne Luson.
thats just the first Samuel. Can you tell me any time frames?? or possibly where your Samuel was born? I have no Susanna Ball at all in the Fisher Book,
I have a samuel ware fisher b in 1814 in NJ and I found a deacon Samuel Fisher b 30 Jun 1777, Sutherland, MA and a Samuel Fisher B 12 Oct 1635 in Redenhall, Norfolk, England.
If any of these may apply to you let me know.
Happy Hunting
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions