Search for content in message boards

My grandfather or grandmother: Lonnie or Vella Mae Cole

My grandfather or grandmother: Lonnie or Vella Mae Cole

Amy Cole (View posts)
Posted: 22 Sep 2000 8:09PM GMT
I am searching for any information on these two people. Lonnie Albert Cole was born June 23, 1900. He passed away when I was very young in january of 1981. Vella Mae Cole was born August 15, 1915 and passed away August 1984. I know that they lived in the Arkansas and New Mexico area throughout their lives. They were both previously married. His 1st wife's name was Nella Mae Cole. Vella Mae's maiden name was Knox and 1st married name was Davis. It is rumored that Lonnie Albert Cole could have been adopted by an uncle. This was because his parents (it is rumored) died in a train accident. I believe that he did have a brother that was in the military at some time.
Together Lonnie and Vella Mae had 12 (I think) children. Some are: Gene Cole, Jack Cole, Bob Cole, Sam Cole, Barbara Cole, Christine (Tina) Cole-Davis, Shirley Cole-Oldaker, Fred Cole, and Jimmy Cole. I believe two infants died. ANY information would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Amy

Re: My grandfather or grandmother: Lonnie or Vella Mae Cole

Posted: 30 Mar 2002 3:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello Amy

This is tina oliver. I am gene cole's daughter. I was just serving and looking for the same thing you are and found some stuff on granma vella mae knx. It is all on ancestry .com
It has her mom and dad and her moms folks. I have not found anything on ray don knox yet.When I do I will let you know. If you would like me to send you copies you can e-mail me at
(unreal@sstelco.com). I am excitied to here from you.Are you jimmy and diana's daughter.

TINA OLIVER

Posted: 12 Feb 2013 1:28AM GMT
My husband is the son of their oldest son Samuel Lonnie Cole. All the names listed are his brothers and sister. Please contact me and we can exchange more messages

Posted: 16 Feb 2013 10:14PM GMT
Hello there my name is Ula May Rowe, I am your cousin, I am Gene Cole's oldest daughter and Lonnie's granddaughter. Would love to see what you have and give you what I have gotten so far. Cousin Wayne, Uncle Fred's son has some info too. You may e-mail me at ulamayrowe@ymail.com any time. Hoping to hear from you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic