Search for content in message boards

Ancestry of the Dunford Family

Ancestry of the Dunford Family

Floyd Bailey (View posts)
Posted: 15 Oct 1999 9:41AM GMT
I would like to find out if there are any family still in Germany.Grandfather Mathise
Dunford- GreatGrandfather-Jim Dunford
family came to U.S.around 1800's.

dunford

candy dunford (View posts)
Posted: 27 Oct 1999 8:21AM GMT
i have a james dunford married to elizabeth hagy. he was born about 1815? said james was born in kentucky? theit child; were george wesley-,james washington-, martha j-, and william albert. does any of this link to you
if so would like you to e-mail me

DUNFORD

Posted: 27 Oct 1999 7:01PM GMT
MY G-GRANDPA WAS NAMED JAMES MARRIED TO ELIZABETH (BETSY) HAGY COULD THIS BE THE SAME? MY GRANDPA NAME WAS WILLIAM DUNFORD. IF SO PLEASE E- MAIL ME AND WE CAN EXCHANGE INFO.ALSO MY GRANDPA WAS BORN IN VIRGINIA

Dunford Family!

Posted: 28 Oct 1999 7:16PM GMT
Hello Candy! I would like to say,First I am surprized to hear from a dunford in Germany!I
didn't exspect to hear from anybody?Now my grandfather name was William Mathise Dunford.He lived in west Virginia,He was born
in 1903.I don't remember my greatgrandfathers name I will have to ask my mother for you.What part of Germany do you live in?I have a good friend who lives in Munich.Write back and tell me more too!I would like to know did we have any family who served in WW2,in the german army or luftwaffe waffen-ss?This is important to me to know,I am 33years old and live in U.S.A.in Delaware.I am wanting to find out just like you are about our family history.-Floyd.

dunford

candy (View posts)
Posted: 28 Oct 1999 7:49PM GMT
i do not live in germany i also live in the usa but what made me answer was the jim dunford we are trying to trace and my g-grandpa was named james dunford married to (betsy) elizabeth hagy and was wondering if this tried into your family. my g-pa named was william albert and he was born in tazewell virginia candy

Dunford Family

Posted: 30 Mar 2000 8:10PM GMT
Hello Candy!
I'm so sorry for long time in responding,My Computer was down and had a time getting it back up online.Did you get my message from 10/28/99? My GrandFather name was william M.Dunford.

Candy Dunford

Posted: 30 Mar 2000 8:18PM GMT
How are you doing in this NewYear?I'm sorry for the long wait my computer was down and I had no way to answer you back.Did you get my last message to you back on 10/28/99?
Do you live in Germany and where?

dunford family

Posted: 31 Mar 2000 2:31PM GMT
no floyd i do not live in germany i live in florida usa. i was anking you about the dunford's because we could come from the same line.

Re: dunford family

Posted: 2 Apr 2005 12:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Jul 2005 6:30AM GMT
Looking for Dunfords in Stoke Damerel or Falmouth. I have John Dunford married to Elizabeth Dustin.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions