Search for content in message boards

Searching for Visch in Noord Holland

Searching for Visch in Noord Holland

Posted: 30 Jul 2013 12:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Huizenga/Visch
Searching for some information on the name Gerrit Visch. He was born in Noord Holland, August 24, 1846. His parents are listed as Timon & Steventje Visch) (Vandenberg is his mothers maiden name) Gerrit immigrated to the United States and settled in Michigan. We would like to find out about his parents if possible.

Re: Searching for Visch in Noord Holland

Posted: 30 Jul 2013 3:56PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jul 2013 4:13PM GMT
I'm not sure what you are looking for but here you find the marriage-record of Gerrit's parents :

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/DGS-004524588_00255?cc...

To be sure that you've got the right parents ,do you know the place of birth of Gerrit because Noord-Holland is a province and it looks like this family was living in the province of Gelderland !

Bye Jan

Posted: 31 Jul 2013 12:19AM GMT
Thanks you for your help. I did give the wrong province, for which I profusely apologize. I wish I was better at using the Dutch websites. I know i miss a lot because I can't read it in Dutch. Thank you so much!
Peggy

Posted: 31 Jul 2013 8:38PM GMT
No apology needed but I'm still curious in wich place Gerrit was born because I can't find his birth-record in Epe

Maybe I can help you if you need a translation of some Dutch words.

Bye,
Jan
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions