Search for content in message boards

information on Ulrich Beeler

information on Ulrich Beeler

Bill Beeler (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 2000 1:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Oct 2004 4:49PM GMT
Surnames: BEELER
I would like any information on the father of John Valentine Beeler. I have researched and verified all information back to this point but it is getting very difficult to gather more data. Any information would be helpfull.

John Valentine Beeler

Posted: 25 Aug 2000 10:47AM GMT
Edited: 16 Oct 2004 4:49PM GMT
Surnames: BEELER, SMITH, DUNN
Bill, what info do you have on John Beeler's children; especially daughter who first married a Smith and then Thomas Dunn?
Earl Dunn
dunnee1@aol.com

John Valentine Beeler

Bill (View posts)
Posted: 25 Aug 2000 12:18PM GMT
Edited: 16 Oct 2004 4:51PM GMT
I'm sorry, but I do not have any other information on John. I would especially like to know his children. I am his line and trying very hard to find anything on him.

John Valentine Beeler

Posted: 25 Aug 2000 1:02PM GMT
Edited: 16 Oct 2004 4:51PM GMT
Surnames: BEELER, SMITH, DUNN
Have you seen the URL:
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/5273/beeler.htm? I'm descended from Margaret Beeler Smith Dunn. E-mail me. dunnee1@aol.com

John Valentine Beeler's Children

Posted: 14 Oct 2000 3:24AM GMT
Edited: 16 Oct 2004 4:53PM GMT
Surnames: BEELER, ROBINSON, TURNEY, ARNWINE, HUDSPETH, PETRIE, PETRE, PARKER, DUNN, VANDERGRIFF, BUHLER
Hi--I just found this message board. I am researching the Beelers of eastern Tennessee because I believe I am a descendant of Anna Beeler who married William Robinson in Grainger County, TN in 1802. I would love to find any information on them.

I have searched the internet and this is what I have found on Anna's parents. She was the daughter of John Valentine Beeler and his wife Mary Turney. The children of John Valentine Beeler Mary Turney are:

1. Rosanna Beeler b. ca. 1759 at Frederick Co, VA. m. James Arnwine; d. after 1837 at Tennessee

2. Daniel Beeler b. ca. 1760 at Frederick Co, VA m. Elizabeth Hudspeth; d. 13 Nov 1842 at Lawrenceburg, Lawrence Co, Tennessee.

3. Jacob Beeler b. 1760 at Frederick Co, VA m. Catherine_____; d. 1835 at Sullivan Co, TN

4. Joseph Beeler b. 5 July 1762 at Frederick Co, VA; m. Catherine "Katy" Petrie or Petre; 2nd wife Anna Hollingsworth Parker; d. 22 August 1845

5. Margaret "Peggy" Beeler b. 4 April 1765 at PA; m. 1st ___Smith; 2nd Thomas Dunn; d. 20 November 1846 at Speedwell, Claiborne Co, TN.

6. Peter Beeler b. 16 Sept 1767 at Millers Town, Shenandoah Valley Virginai; m. in Tennessee to Barbara Petre on March 1794; d. 17 August 1836 at Speedwell, Claiborne Co, TN

7. Ulrich Beeler b. ca. 1769
d. at Sullivan Co, TN

8. George Beeler b. ca. 1771 d. 1836 at Claiborne Co, TN

9. Anna Beeler b. 1779 m. 12 Nov 1802 to William Robinson at Grainger Co, TN; no more information but I believe these are the parents or grandparents of my gg-grandfather William Osmus/Ausmus Robinson b. 1825 in Morgan County, Georgia. Please--anybody--I would appreciate any bit of information on Anna Beeler or William Robinson. There is a John V. Robinson who appeared on early deeds of Morgan County, GA and I am wondering if Anna and William had a son they named for her father--which would make him John Valentine Robinson, you see. Any information is welcome!

10. John Beeler, Jr. b. ca. 1784 at TN m. 19 April 1802 at Grainger Co, TN to Hannah Vandergriff ; d. 1861 at Grainger Co, TN.

I have that John Valentine Beeler was born 21 Feb 1736/7 at Lancaster, PA; married 1759 at Frederick Co, VA and d. ca. 1823 at Grainger Co, TN. ; he was the son of Ulrich Buhler b. ca. 1705 in Switzerland and who died after 1778. Ulrich's wife was Maria Elizabeth ____. Ulrich was the son of Johann Michael Buhler of Switzerland.

I would love to get any more information on this family. I hope this information helps. If anyone wants to contact me I am Jan Bell at jrobin2@bellsouth.net.

Beeler

becky (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 2001 8:25PM GMT
Edited: 16 Oct 2004 4:54PM GMT
Surnames: BEELER, PETERS
Wow! you really put it out there! Most people wont do that. i have back as far as you, but i most likely cant help you much as my beeler lin stops with Catherine beeler b 1760 she married John Peters, she was the daughter of Ulrich of Sullivan co. I have there children if you are interested please fell free to email me becky1@onemain.com

Becky

Ulrich Beeler

Posted: 28 Jan 2001 7:07PM GMT
Edited: 16 Oct 2004 4:54PM GMT
Hi Becky,

The Ulrich Beeler that you are talking about, is he the one that married Martha ?,
I have his father as John Beeler and his mother Mary. Do you have more information on them? Would like the children of Ulrich. My line is John Valentine Beeler. Would like to exchange information.

Alpha

Ulrich and John?

Rebecca Hicks (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jan 2001 10:21AM GMT
Edited: 16 Oct 2004 4:56PM GMT
Surnames: BEELER, PETERS
I am pretty sure Ulrich and John were brother. Dont have my book with me now you can eamil me at becky1@onemain.com I am very interesed in this family I have a Cathereine Beeler who married John Peters. I think Ulrich is her father, will have to look up the other info

Becky

Re: John Valentine Beeler's Children

Posted: 8 Feb 2002 12:52AM GMT
Edited: 16 Oct 2004 5:00PM GMT
Surnames: Beeler, Petry, Long, McNew
Jan, can I ask where you obtained the documentation for the Beeler info. The reason I am asking, Joseph Beeler, wife Catherine (Caty) Petry is part of my lineage. Their daughter Catherine Beeler married John Long, I believe in Grainger Co. Their daughter, Mary Long married William B McNew. William and Mary are my maternal GG Grandparents. I have just started working on the Beelers and Petrys. It was exciting to see the information you listed in your query, but I do like to also have the documentation for my own records.

Also, in an old family McNew Bible, there is an Elnora Francis Beeler listed as being born June 26, 1871. This is the only Beeler entry. Any clues as to who she is?

Would love to correspond with you. My e-mail is whitetailacres@yellowbananas.com
Carolyn Fraley

Re: John Valentine Beeler's Children

Posted: 14 Apr 2002 5:26AM GMT
Edited: 11 Mar 2003 9:12PM GMT
Surnames: Beeler, Arnwine
Hi Jan,
My husband is from the Arnwine line. I am trying to prove that Rosanna Beeler did in fact marry James Arnwine and her parents were John Valentine Beeler and Mary Turney. Can you help with documentation? I can take the line from James on down. Thanks, Yvette
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions