Posted: 15 Jan 2001 4:26PM GMT
would anyone know or have info on Starks
in Kentucky in the South Western part of
the State? His Son was Henry Allison Starks
born 12/20/1872 and his son was Cecil Starks

Ky Starks'

Edie Starks-Kaminski (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jan 2001 3:39PM GMT
Ben I don't know all the names but I am from west Ky and all our family history here is in the family site.If you would like to see it please send me an e mail at estar_47@yahoo.com so I may add you to the site as a user to look thru the family history of several branches of Starks'

To Ben Starks

Andrea Starks (View posts)
Posted: 8 Mar 2001 5:23PM GMT
Most of my family lives in Kentucky. When you mentioned Cecil Starks, it rang a bell. My father's name is Charles William Starks who lives in Scottsville, Kentucky. My mother, Willa Mae Starks knows pretty much about our family history. However, the name Cecil Starks sounds so familiar that I think I know who you are referring to. If you could, e-mail me some more info of what part of Kentucky you are from and I will correlate that info with what I know to see if we have anything in common. I also have another e-mail address which is www.susiestarks@yahoo.com" target="_blank">www.susiestarks@yahoo.com if you can't send the e-mail at aol. Thanks and keep in touch. Andrea

Re: James Aquilla Starks-Simpson Co. KY

Posted: 5 Aug 2002 4:38AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Sep 2003 3:18PM GMT
Ben, I have information to share on James Aquilla Starks if you email me

Ben Starks (View posts)
Posted: 27 Sep 2002 3:53AM GMT
Lynne,
intrested in what you have to say on James A. Starks! Are you a descendant of his? I have info on him as well and would love to comapare notes.
Ben

David Starks (View posts)
Posted: 2 Oct 2002 12:24AM GMT
I have a little information on him. He was my great-grandfather.

Posted: 2 Oct 2002 12:25AM GMT
I have a little information on him. He was my great-grandfather.

Ben Starks (View posts)
Posted: 2 Oct 2002 3:45PM GMT
Is this the David Starks that lives in TX. I have talked to you before if this is the same person. Your Paul Black Starks grandson?

Posted: 2 Oct 2002 3:57PM GMT
I live in Indiana and was born in Michigan. I never lived in Texas. Paul B. Starks moved to Muskegon, MI in the 1920's (I believe it was 1924) and lived their the rest of his life. My dad was Douglas Bowling Starks (1906-1975), the oldest of the six children.

will starks (View posts)
Posted: 30 Oct 2002 6:36PM GMT
i grew up in simpson co, ky. i believe paul starks was my dads(frank starks) first cousin-he visited with us when i was very young-50+ yrs ago-remember him liking to hunt
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions