Search for content in message boards

Angelina Dodd, Crawford Co. MO

Angelina Dodd, Crawford Co. MO

Posted: 28 Nov 2008 5:35AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dodd, Walls, Orr, Besheer
Looking for info. on Angelina Dodd, she was the daughter of Jesse Dodd and Lebitha Orr. They had 3 children before she died abt 1853 when they moved to Crawford, MO. The three children listed were Sample Dodd, John Dodd and Angelina Dodd. She is found on the 1850 census before they move. Later she is living with Telitha Orr's household and is listed as insame (I think she might have been a little slow). Telitha dies in 1870's and then she shows being a housekeeper for Solomon M. Orr, Telitha's son for years until 1910. Then she is living in a "Poor House" still in Crawford Co. Solomon is living in St Louis,Mo with his married daugther and working as a bartender. Angelina would have been about 60. From there I loose her and have not been able to find when she died and where she is buried.
So sad, Angelina was the link that led me to find all the wonderful information I have collected so far. I have not been able to find any info. on her other siblings.

Martha

Re: Angelina Dodd, Crawford Co. MO

Posted: 15 Mar 2010 3:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wade, Dodd, Walls, Carrow
Hi Martha,
I'm not sure if I've contacted you in the past or not. Forgive me if this is repeating a request for info.
I have Joel Dodd, born 1824 in Tennessee, as married to Lebitha Orr and father of Angeline, William, John and Sample Dodd.
My great great grandfather was Hugh Dodd, born 1821, married to Martha Walls.
Do you happen to have any info on Hugh Dodd; and can you help me with the Jesse/Joel confusion?

Thanks!
Barbara Wade Milligan
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions