Search for content in message boards

My father's family

My father's family

Elizabeth Gil (View posts)
Posted: 26 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Jaskorzynski, Jaskorzynska, Niepostyn
I'm trying to locate my father's relatives. I would like to find them for him, because he has recently been sick, and maybe finding them, will cheer him up. Also I would like to find them, to see where I came from. My father was a "procurator" in Poland after WWII. My grandfather (my father's father) died in WWII at Bergen-Belsen. He was a baker but also played on a lot of instruments, he was also a cab driver. His sister's name was Grazyna Jaskorzynska then her married name became Niepostyn. Her son's are Dionyzy Niepostyn, Nikander Niepostyn, and her daughter is Barbara Niepostyn. My father's uncle was a General in the Polish army, his last name is Jaskorzynski. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Re: Jaskorzynski

Posted: 28 Jan 2004 12:41PM GMT
Edited: 21 Jun 2004 6:04PM GMT
Surnames: jaskorzynski
Hello,
my last name is Jaskorzynski, my father came from around Warsaw. I do not know much about this branch of my family, but if You would like to contact me, my real email is: pawelREMOVETHIS@jaskorzynski.net
You need to remove the 'REMOVETHIS' word from my address to work.

Sincerely,
Pawel Jaskorzynski

Re: Jaskorzynski

Posted: 26 Jan 2006 10:26PM GMT
Please contact me Pawel, at AEGil01@aol.com

Re: My father's family

Posted: 18 Jan 2013 1:37AM GMT
Edited: 18 Jan 2013 1:37AM GMT
Surnames: Niepostyn
I am interested in any information you may have on the Niepostyn line. It is a rare Polish surname, and it was the maiden name of my great grandmother.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions