Search for content in message boards

Wagner, Amos b Mifflin Co. PA, 1859 died Colon, MI. 1938

Wagner, Amos b Mifflin Co. PA, 1859 died Colon, MI. 1938

Posted: 15 Dec 2007 8:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: WAGNER, YETTER, BILLINGS, QUINN, DRAPER, CASTLE, MICHAEL
Looking for descendants of Amos Wagner from Mifflin Co. PA. 1st wife was Sarah Michael, b 1863, Mifflin Co. PA, went as Sally. Sally died in St. Joseph Co., MI in 1892. Children with Sally/Sarah were Anna Wagner, Wm. Wagner, Eliza Jane, went as Jennie Wagner, Daniel Wagner, Roy Michael Wagner. Anna married George Billings had one child Helen Mary Billings, b abt 1899, then Walter Quinn. Wm. married Calista Draper, Daniel never married? died in 1968, Roy married an Anna, Roy died in 1919. Jennie married Rex Castle she died in 1972. Amos' 2nd wife was Anna Yetter also from Mifflin Co. PA., died Colon, MI in 1943. I don't see they had any children together. Amos and Annie died in Colon, St. Joseph Co. PA. Please respond if any of these names sound familiar. I have pictures of the Wagner's I would love to share.

Re: Wagner, Amos b Mifflin Co. PA, 1859 died Colon, MI. 1938

Posted: 12 Aug 2012 11:22PM GMT
Edited: 13 Aug 2012 1:32PM GMT
Surnames: Yetter, Wagner, Kemberling, Bingman, Bingaman
Was Anna Yetter's husband "John" by any chance?? I have in my research a Mrs. John Yetter who was a daughter of Henry Matthew Wagner and Amanda E Kemberling. Henry M. was a brother of my great-grandfather, Wm Washington Wagner who married Anna Mary Bingman(Bingaman). If you are descendant of this line of Wagners, please get in touch with me.
Phyllis Hopkins Dickinson

Posted: 30 Sep 2012 2:13PM GMT
Edited: 1 Oct 2012 1:31PM GMT
Surnames: Wagner, Yetter, Phillips
Anna Yetter Was the second wife of Amos Wagner. Here parents were Solomon Yetter and Susanna Phillips. You can check out
CC Wagner's family Tree.

Dan Wagner

Posted: 30 Sep 2012 2:26PM GMT
Surnames: Wagner,Draper
William Wagner and Calista Draper were my Grandparents. I have a limited amount of information about the Wagner's, and few pictures. I do have a picture of the Second Wagner reunion held in Cold Springs Grove, McClure Pa. August 30th 1930. I have tried to put Dad's family tree together. It is
CC Wagner Family Tree.

Thank You
Dan Wagner

Posted: 2 Oct 2012 12:20AM GMT
Edited: 2 Oct 2012 3:42PM GMT
Scan and post them. You could die tomarrow and have relatives like Adam Wagner, and have your family Bibles, obits, pictures ect thrown in the basement on the floor. Post here and at Find A Grave and Ancestry.com to start. Then they can be found by those who follow.
Attachments:

Posted: 2 Oct 2012 8:58PM GMT
I looked at the picture attachment - it is a very good picture - the wording on the side did not come out however Can you list who they are or just what family name? Thank you? Phyllis Dickinson

Posted: 3 Oct 2012 4:25PM GMT
Surnames: Wagner, Loudenslager, Walters, Balcom
From the collection of Adam Randall WAGNER 1898-1985 and his wife, Amelia LOUDENSLAGER 1901-1960 Colon, St. Joseph Co., MI Reunion of the desendents of Peter Wagner family. Sept 11, 1938 this is only a small number of the family, one of the fifth generation Walter Balcom. Names written in pencil: Anael, Fred, Forrest, Hattie Richard, Lapley, ?Harr___, Frank Wagner, Lyle, Esther Balcom, Nellie, Cora Wagner, Gene, Mande, Flora, Harry Bower, Elmer Walters.

Posted: 15 Oct 2012 1:38AM GMT
Edited: 15 Oct 2012 4:13PM GMT
Surnames: Wagner, Worthington
I do have a Hattie and also a Cora Wagner in my ancestory- Cora Moyer was married to Daniel Harvey Wagner and Hattie Wagner married a William Bouton Worthington. Please get in touch with me if any of these are connected to your ancestory...Thank you - Phyllis Dickinson egaledick@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic