PAASCH, Stella, obituary

PAASCH, Stella, obituary

Posted: 21 Jul 2004 4:25AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 5 Mar 2005 8:02PM GMT
Surnames: PAASCH, WYSCAVER, ZITZEWITZ, FOSKEY, McNEILL
The Hood River News, Hood River, OR., June 5, 1985, page 2

STELLA PAASCH

Funeral services were held May 28 at the Church of Latter-day Saints for Stella Blanche Wyscaver Paasch, 77, 1525 Cascade St., who died May 25 at Hood River Memorial Hospital. A homemaker, she was a resident of the community and active in her church for many years.

She was born June 12, 1907, in no-man’s-land, Oklahomah Territory, to Drucella Elva and Alvin Jackson Wyscaver and was reared there. She and D. Randolph Paasch were married on June 4, 1924. He preceded her in death in 1978. She was proud of her family and loved to travel, both near and far.

Survivors include: four children, Daniel R. Paasch of Hood River, Bill J. Paasch of Washington, Blanche E. Zitzewitz of Portland and Mary Foskey of Florida; brothers Melvin Wyscaver of Oklahoma and Guy Wyscaver of Washington; 13 grandchildren and 18 great-grandchildren. Another daughter, Margaret McNeill, died in 1983.

Interment was at Pine Grove Cemetery. Bateman’s Parkrose Mortuary was in charge of arrangements.

This was posted for reference only. If you have additional information about the family or event listed above, please post it as a reply to this message.

Re: PAASCH, Stella, obituary

Larry Paasch (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jan 2006 5:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 6 Jan 2006 3:18PM GMT
Surnames: Paasch
I have the rest of the family records on the Paasch side. (Daniel) Randolph and Parker Roger Paasch (my grandpa) were brothers. But we lost contact and info when he moved to the northwest. I would love to exchange information. Please contact me.

Posted: 18 Dec 2006 11:24AM GMT
Edited: 18 Dec 2006 2:20PM GMT
your grandpa(parker roger) was my grandpa's(alfred wesley) brother. help if i can.

Posted: 15 Aug 2012 12:58AM GMT
Edited: 15 Aug 2012 2:51AM GMT
I would love to know more about this family if you have any information. Since the one Paasch moved to Oregon we lost all records and contact about him

ZITZEWITZ, Blanche Paasch Obituary

Posted: 26 Aug 2012 1:40PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Zitzewitz, Paasch, Wyscaver
Hood River News Obituary, September 13, 2008
Blanche Zitzewitz
Blanche Elizabeth Zitzewitz, 82, of Gresham Ore., passed away Monday, Sept. 8, 2008, in Portland, Ore. She was born on Nov. 13, 1925, in Zelma, Okla., to Daniel Randolph and Stella Blanche (Wyscaver) Paasch.
Blanche came to Hood River and then to Portland in the early 1940s and has lived in Gresham since 1962. She married Roland W. Zitzewitz on Sept. 23, 1944, in Vancouver, Wash., and he preceded her in death in 1989.
She was a professional cook and worked for many restaurants in the area. She also worked a as cook for Woodland Park Hospital for 20 years before she retired in 1989.
Blanche was a longtime member of Rockwood Church of God. She was also active with Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts over the years and volunteered with OMSI for a few years. She was known for her doll collection and her love for country western music and dogs.
She is survived by her sons, Ron Zitzewitz, of Portland, Ore., and Gus Zitzewitz, of Gresham, Ore.; daughter, Dawn Zitzewitz, of Beaverton, Ore.; brothers Bill Paasch and Randolph Paasch, both of Hood River, Ore.; three grandchildren, one great-grandchild and several nieces and nephews.
Memorial services will be held on Sunday, Sept. 21, at 2:30 p.m. at Rockwood Church of God, 133 N.E. 192nd Ave. in Gresham. Arrangements are under the direction of Bateman Carroll Funeral Home in Gresham.

Posted: 28 Sep 2013 2:23AM GMT
Hi Larry, my name is Sandra Hansell, Stella was my husband's grandmother, her son Bill Paasch is still living I could get you in touch with him if you would like.You can email me also at sandrahansell@aol.com. In the email subject box put Uncle Bill that will help me not to think its junk mail and delete it. Hope to hear from you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions