Search for content in message boards

FELDER any place any time

FELDER any place any time

Posted: 21 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Nov 2001 5:33PM GMT
Surnames: FELDER and any name that tie to a Felder
I am looking for any information on any and ALL Felder
I have distant kin that migrated threw Georga and ended up in Mississippi.

I am shure some made it all the way and may be some did't.

If any one have any information on ANY Felder please advise.

I am looking for ALL infomation I can find on my 5th GGrandfather Hans Heinrich Felder and his son John Henry Felder. Hans and John imegrated to South Carolina from Switzerland in July 1735.

If there are any of my distant cousins out there please advise also.

I am one of Hans 5th GGrandsons and one of John 4th GGrandson.

If there are any distant kin out there that may have come David Felder I defently would love to her from you because David is my Felder family line.

Thank You All
Charles Felder

Re: FELDER any place any time

Shawn (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jul 2001 4:00AM GMT
Surnames: Felder
I am the great, great granddaughter of Henry Felder of South Carolina. Henry was married at least twice and he had a daughter named Ellen, Arabelle (Belle), Saluza, and Pricilla. This is all the information that I have. If it fits with anything that you have come across while searching for your ancestors let me know.

Jan Koellen (View posts)
Posted: 22 Aug 2001 1:13AM GMT
Surnames: KOELLEN, SAEVIG (TOBIASSEN), RUTLIN, TVIETEN, HICKMAN, BOND, LOTT, HATTEN, WATTS, HARTZOG, DANIEL, FELDER, SNELL, MEYER, KREYENBUHL
Charles, Have we connected before? I can't recall, but I have a copy of the Felder family history from someone in the Mississippi family. I'm connected to the Felders through the Hartzog family of Mississippi & SC & Germany. My ggggrandparents were George Hartzog, Jr. & Rachel Felder (dau of J. Henry 2 by Anna Catherine Snell). I think that George & Rachel came to Mississippi by boat (probably New Orleans) although the belongings were brought over land with other family members. Several of Rachel's brothers (full or half) traveled to Miss with them between 1803-1810. George & Rachel settled in Pike County, MS. I also know that the Felders came from Kappel in the Luzern Canton of Switzerland & there are stained glass windows in a church there with Hans Heinrich Felder's name.

Pamela Graf (View posts)
Posted: 3 Sep 2001 8:06PM GMT
Surnames: Felder
Dear charles,
Not sure about this for I just started my mother-in-laws. Her Mother's name was Bessie Lou Felder. One of seven chidlren born to Female last name of Bostick. ANd Father's last name of Felder. Not knowing his first name. Bessie's mother died in 1924 and her father not till 1970. Bessie was born Jan. 8 1910 and died Jan 27 1992. Bessie married an
Albert Lynntecum Hurlbert from Mississippi I beleive.Bessie siblings were: Lurline Felder Catchings, Kristine Felder,
Alvie Felder, Russell Felder, Eva Felder, and one other we can't remember. If you have info that I might like please notify me. Good luck in your search Pamela Graf

Pamela Graf (View posts)
Posted: 3 Sep 2001 8:07PM GMT
Sorry Charles. They were from Liberty, or Columbia Mississippi. Hope that helps..
Pamela Graf

Posted: 15 Jul 2002 5:13PM GMT
Hello, my name is Katherine Ingram and live in Atlanta, GA. We are linked somehow because Heinrich Felder is my ancestor as well!! My great grandfather on my mother's side is John Felder. My mother has tons of information about the Felders at her house. Please contact me at
Imagine65@aol.com
Thanks! -Katherine

Posted: 5 Oct 2003 12:15AM GMT
Hi Charles
Saw you note regarding Hans H. Felder who is my sixth great grandfather ... paternal side of the family. If you want to share family information please feel free to contact me.

Catheryne

Posted: 5 Oct 2003 12:28AM GMT
Hi Catherine,
I read your response to Charles and I too am a descendant of Hans H. Felder. He is my sixth great grandfather. I have been researching this family line and would appreciate any information that you would be willing to share. Although I live in California, most of my family roots are in the South, specifically Georgia and South Carolina. My family line migrated to Calif from Georgia in 1924.
Would love to hear from you
Catheryne

Posted: 8 Nov 2004 4:45PM GMT
Good moring to all.
I was looking at some old E-mail's I sent out.

I want to up date my E-mail address from CFelder817@aol.com to CFelderAMSC@aol.com

I thank you.
Charles Felder

CFelderAMSC@aol.com

Posted: 22 Jul 2011 11:41PM GMT
Surnames: FELDER
I think the Alvie Felder Jr. that I just started researching is a brother to your Bessie. They were in Amite County, MS in 1920 census.

Father: Alvie Sr.
Mother: Ellie
daughter: Laraline
daughter: Bessie was 10yrs in this census
son: Alvie Jr.
son: Russel
daughter: Christine

Alvie Jr was my father in law back in the 1970's. I understand he had two sons born in Louisiana. The one I married, Jack Raymond Felder and another who I have forgotten his name. He was living with one of this Aunts. I would like to share information. Contact me via email at: JYardDog51@aol.com.
Thank You,
Joanne
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions