Search for content in message boards

Daniel Murdock---Hartwick-Cooperstown NY

Tom Milke (View posts)
Posted: 15 Sep 2000 6:20AM GMT
I'm going to be upgradeing my family tree if you need or have info for me, pleae contact me.
Daniel moved from mass to vermont, to conn. then settled in New York. He had lots of children, a few I have no info on. He was in the war of 1776. Will post more later on.
thanks
tom
ttdjm@usadatanet.net

Daniel Murdock

Posted: 5 Oct 2000 7:26PM GMT
Edited: 13 Jan 2002 4:41AM GMT
Daniel was my great, great, great grandfather. I have a lot of data on the Murdock family. My uncle still lives on the original Daniel Murdock farm in Hartwick, NY.

tom milke (View posts)
Posted: 6 Oct 2000 4:30AM GMT
Hi
I also have a lot of history but not nessesaerly your line. do you know dorothy knapp? thats my grandmother. do you know the name of daniels father and granfather.
my grandmother has told me of the house and said i should go there someday. it will be spring before i'm down that way again. i think i've been to just about every cemetery in the area from cooperstown to oneonta
please email me direct. thanks for the reply
do you also know we go back to Royalty in wales.
tom
ttdjm@usadatanet.net

updated

tom milke (View posts)
Posted: 6 Oct 2000 6:05AM GMT

Re: Daniel Murdock---Hartwick-Cooperstown NY

Posted: 20 Mar 2002 4:46AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 6 Apr 2002 4:56PM GMT
Daniel Murdock / Moredock and Lurannah/ Lurana Mathewson/ Matteson had a son Alexander born Mar 23, 1795 died July 25, 1854. Married Martha Field on Mar 13 1828 in Hartwick, NY Martha born Aug 19, 1801 died Dec 10, 1879 in Hartwick also. They had a daughter Martha Ann who married Nelson Smith, they had a daughter Minnie Murdock Smith who married James LeRoy Peaslee, they had a son Roy Stuart who married Dorothea Bowen they had a daughter Susan Jean who married Ronald Jon Reckeweg they had a son Randy Stuart who married me, Annette Patterson. If any of this is of interest I can give you dates for it all. I have just started again and would like any information past Daniel and Lurannah. Thank-You for your time, Happy Hunting, Annette Reckeweg reckeweg007@hotmail.com

Posted: 25 Dec 2005 2:47AM GMT
I have Murdocks in my family that I am looking for. I have a Horace Murdock b. 1812 NY, His wife Jane Murdock b. 1818 NY.
Then there are their children who were all born in NY. William
Edmund, Charles Frederick, Frances, Hannah, Horace and Joel.
all of these children born in NY. Also trying to find the name of Horace's(1812) Parents

Posted: 21 Jul 2012 5:57AM GMT
Daniel Murdock is my 4th great grandfather. My mother was a Murdock and grew up in Cooperstown. I don't have anything new to add. It's just interesting to see the many people that you didn't know even existed. I would love to go back to Cooperstown and Hartwick to do some exploring.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions