Search for content in message boards

WILLIAM P ARMSTRONG(1850-1905 ALABAMA)

WILLIAM P ARMSTRONG(1850-1905 ALABAMA)

Posted: 15 Oct 2001 2:03AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: ARMSTRONG/EVATT
seeking info on Wm Armstrong's parents: (his father was
James? ARMSTRONG--mother unknown.) also would like to know William's siblings names.

William P ARMSTRONG (Nov 1850-valley head, al--1905 larkin, al)
who married Lucy K EVATT (1853-valley head, al-1887 larkin, al)

Wm& Lucy\ had these children:

susie ann
rebecca ann
mary pallie
james matthew
nancy ada

THANKS!

Re: WILLIAM P ARMSTRONG(1850-1905 ALABAMA)

Gene Phillips (View posts)
Posted: 15 Oct 2001 7:14PM GMT
Surnames: Armstrong, Larkin
Might just be a coincidence, but I have female Armstrong that married a male Larkin before 1800 and they moved to AL. The info is on hard copy and I would have to look it up.

Armstrong/Larkin Connection

Jeff Armstrong (View posts)
Posted: 17 Oct 2001 12:29AM GMT
Surnames: armstrong larkin
Hi Gene,

I would love to hear any further details about the Armstrong/Larkin connection you refer to. Is this the Jane "Jinny" Armstrong b. 1750-60 in Botetourt Co., Va. who married a David Larkin and moved first to Hawkins Co. TN, and then to Franklin Co. TN? She was thought to be the daughter of William Armstrong and Mary Caldwell, William said to be the son of James and Jane Armstrong of County Fermanagh, Ireland.

I've been looking for Armstrong/Larkin connections for some time due to my own 2ggf, Larkin S. Armstrong born abt. 1807 in Georgia, son of Ludwell Armstrong.

There also was a Larkin Armstrong who appears in the 1860 Census of Mecklenburg County North Carolina; age 32, laborer, wife Francis, age 25, son John L., age 11/12 months; he possibly was the son of a William Armstrong.

Re: Armstrong/Larkin Connection

Gene Phillips (View posts)
Posted: 17 Oct 2001 3:40AM GMT
I have sent you a message with some details on the Armstrong/Larkin connection

Re: Armstrong/Larkin Connection

Posted: 30 Dec 2001 6:31AM GMT
Have we corresponded before? I have this family in my file. HOwever I have no furhter information on Jane and her husband. I descend from Jane's brother Wm. Armstrong who married Elizabeth Galbraith. I would be glad to share my Armstrong family information with you if we haven't done so already.
Thanks Mara mBruce9681@aol.com

Re: WILLIAM P ARMSTRONG(1850-1905 ALABAMA)

Posted: 31 Oct 2004 4:48PM GMT
was william born in st helena island?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic