Search for content in message boards

Nasby Mills NC abt 1710-1720?

Nasby Mills NC abt 1710-1720?

Posted: 1 Aug 2001 3:56PM GMT
Edited: 11 Feb 2004 4:35PM GMT
I need information on this Nasby Mills born abt 1710-1720,
in Beaufort &Pitt County NC. Nasbt married Mary?????
Their son Nasby Mills b.abt 1735-1745 married Keziah???

They had a son Henry Hunter Mills born 1775 and Married
Lydia Moore.

Henry and Lydia had these children-Nasby Mills--John Mills--
Lewis Mills.

I need information on this family.
Thanks.

Re: Nasby Mills NC abt 1710-1720?

Posted: 17 May 2011 6:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mills, Smith,
Trudy, this line seems to be the one that had DNA testing done Kit # 92542.

Last entry of this line, via DNA, is the name of Louis Henry MILLS - Mary SMITH are of Pitt Co NC. ca 1887.

Is also listed on web site, SMGF DNA web site.

Just happened by.

also notice that there seems to be disagreement as to who is parent of Nasby or Nesby, was it Anthony or ?

pat
cw

Re: Nasby Mills NC abt 1710-1720?

Posted: 17 May 2011 6:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mills
There seems to be five (5) DNA kits that match to each other on the MILLS DNA Project, EXACT out to 25 or 37 markers.

They also all match, save a couple markers, to the one kit above them listed on that chart, #62198 as William.

And William's kit almost matches to the one above that one, as #7287 as John MILLS of VT.

Very interesting.

Has any one compared allied and related families to see if there is a connection between these 3 MILLS lines.

Also do any of these MILLS descendant's, match on markers to any other NON - MILLS surnames?

Are they in any way in common to any of these other allied and related families of Nasby, John, William??

Again, just asking.

Pat
cw

I know my brother's kit match on markers with many NON - MILLS surnames. Some of which are related via marriage through branches of family. Intertwined.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions