Search for content in message boards

CARTY FAMILY

CARTY FAMILY

Posted: 27 Oct 2004 2:02PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi, Would appreciate help in locating relatives as we are researching our family history. Michael Carty born in the early 1900's to Patrick Carty and Sarah Higgins. Born in Ireland and then moved to Glasgow, Scotland =, married Margaret and moved to Canada in the 50's or 60's. He had two children Margaret and Brian.

Michael had other brothers and sisters named Patrick, Hugh, Daniel and Mary (my grandmother - married name McCormack). She had four children, Margaret, William, Kenneth and Mary. I know that Michael died in the early 80's so we are looking for our cousins whom we would love to contact and also to find out parts of our family history that are missing.

THanks. Angie Chantler

Re: CARTY FAMILY

angela carty (View posts)
Posted: 7 Dec 2004 6:52PM GMT
Hi, i'm Angela, do not think I can help but my parents are from Jamaica. We have a very large Carty family.

Posted: 10 Oct 2012 5:47PM GMT
Hi Angela,
Which part of jamaica are your Carty family from. I have been researching Carty from clarendon jamaica.

Posted: 18 Oct 2012 12:40PM GMT
Hiya Brenda, our family is from Mount Airey. Do you know it? What have you discovered about the Carty's?
May I ask where you are from?

Posted: 21 Oct 2012 8:49PM GMT
Hi Angela, I live in England,UK. My greatgrandmother name is Margaret Carty from Crofts Hill, Jamaica. Margaret married Alexander Francis also from crofts hill. They got married in 1911.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions