Search for content in message boards

Family Tree DNA

Family Tree DNA

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 10:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Feb 2012 10:33PM GMT
Surnames: Cannady, Kennedy, Cannaday, Canady, Kennaday, Canada
Calling all Cannadys, Canadys, Cannadays, Kennedys, et al to join the already established DNA project. Our group of Cannadys/Kennedys et. al. hail from NC, SC and early Georgia Parrishes and Counties. Please log onto the FTDNA site and enter the name Kennedy and leave an email for the administrator Jim Kennedy. Please have your earliest Cannady/Kennedy known handy so that Jim can put you into a known group. It was cheaper to join the Kennedy Group, already established, and put our John Cannady sons from Emanuel County GA as a sub-group. I understand there is an ability to share the DNA results between DNA testers and research sites. Not sure. Please let everyone you do research with to ask the male Cannadys to be tested. Thank you very much. S. K. Cannady

Re: Family Tree DNA

Posted: 25 Apr 2012 10:10AM GMT
Surnames: Cannaday/Cannady
Can a female,who's mother's maiden name was Cannaday/Cannady
join?

Posted: 25 Apr 2012 4:50PM GMT
Surnames: Kennedy/Kenneday/Kennaday/Kanady/Cannady/Cannaday/Canady et. al.
You can add your mtDna to FTDNA and make sure you pick the family finder. Also I would look up FTDNA and ask them the best way to do that. I looked up the number for you and it is 713-868-1438. Do you have any male Cannaday/Cannadys? BTW are you from the John - Wagstaff - Hugh Cannaday group from NC?

Good luck with this.

Posted: 26 Apr 2012 7:55PM GMT
Surnames: Cannaday/Cannady
Thanks.My Mother's Mother maiden name was Cannady.No I'm not from the John-Wagstaff line.My line is James Henry Cannady
of Lauderdale County,Alabama.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions