Search for content in message boards

Enoch FAIRFIELD -- b. abt. 1790

Enoch FAIRFIELD -- b. abt. 1790

Posted: 28 Dec 2006 8:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fairfield
Looking for information on Enoch Fairfield, born in Pittsfield MA. around 1790.

Re: Enoch FAIRFIELD

Posted: 29 Dec 2006 4:15PM GMT
Surnames: Fairfield, Lawrence, Wing
Enoch FAIRFIELD (Nathaniel5, Nathaniel4, Walter3, Walter2, John1) was born 13 Jul 1769 (LDS IGI), Pittsfield, Berkshire Co., MA. He married Zulina Lawrence circa 1790. He married Huldah Wing after Mar 1815. He died 21 Jun 1825 at age 55.(Source: Descendants of John Fairfield of Wenham). This info is posted on my site at www.fairfieldfamily.com

There were no children of Enoch6 FAIRFIELD and Zulina Lawrence.Children of Enoch6 FAIRFIELD and Huldah Wing were:

i. James; born 25 Sep 1806 at (Wing family genealogy), Pittsfield, MA.

Re: Enoch FAIRFIELD -- b. abt. 1790

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 2:36PM GMT
Enoch was my great-great-great grandfather - not sure the proper way of wording that - 3rd grandfather? How are you related to him? Mine goes Enoch - James - Mary Ellen (some have her listed as Ellen which is incorrect) - I am having problems finding out anything much about Mary Ellen - she married my grandfather Daniel Desmond, whom I can find nothing about - Being of straight English bloodlines, I am sure it did not go over well when Mary Ellen married an Irishman.....lol

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 2:38PM GMT
Do you have any information on Mary Ellen, James' daughter? She was my great grandmother......thanks.....

Posted: 15 Apr 2012 9:07AM GMT
Surnames: Desmond
I'm a descendant of a Charles A. Desmond and his wife Mary Ellen Fairfield who's father and mother were James and Emeline Fairfield. Are you sure your Desmond ancestor was named Daniel.

Posted: 15 Apr 2012 5:06PM GMT
Surnames: Desmond, Fairfield,Wilson
Someone in the family had run the tree many years ago and said that Daniel was married to Mary Ellen Fairfield but I am not finding any information on this at all so I think it may be an error. My great grandfather was Royal Addison Desmond who married Mary Oswald Wilson from Scotland. Royal was from Massachusetts - they had my grandfather Leroy Addison Desmond. Supposedly, Mary Ellen Fairfield was Royal's mother but I can not find anything about that. What is interesting is that my grandfather, Leroy, had an older brother named Charles, which makes me wonder if Charles, not Daniel, was their father. I would love to find the missing link. My direct email is moonreadings@aol.com - thanks.........Lisa
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions