Search for content in message boards

LEHEIGH CEMETARY SEARCH

LEHEIGH CEMETARY SEARCH

CHRIS (View posts)
Posted: 3 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: JOHNSTON
Hi: Can anyone tell me where Leheigh Cemetary is located? I know it is in Leeds County, Kitley Township. What town is this cemetary near as my ggrandparents are buried in this cemetary. Thanks for any info.

Chris

Re: LEHEIGH CEMETARY SEARCH

Ruth (View posts)
Posted: 28 Apr 2002 6:08AM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
Edited: 4 Dec 2003 8:59PM GMT
It is called the "LEHIGH" Cem. and is south of Frankville. If you were on Highway 29 headed toward Brockville, you would pass through Frankville (the intersecting street is Concession 8)--keep going on highway 29 to concession 9, turn right and go about a quarter of a mile or so. The cemetery is on your left.

Ruth (View posts)
Posted: 28 Apr 2002 6:37AM GMT
Surnames: Johnston Love Latimer Steen McNall/McAnaul
Do I assume that you are searching for Johnston graves in Lehigh?? My Johnston ggg grandparents are buried there--Robert Johnston b. Ireland ca 1796, d. Aug 5 1872 age 75 Conc 10 Lot 23 Kitley & Elizabeth Love b. Ireland ca. 1790, d. Oct 10, 1858 age 69. They had children Mary (m. Rob't Latimer), William (married Eliza Latimer) Eliza (m. Geo. Steen), and Jonathan (m. Ann McAnaul/McNaul/McNall). Several of the family are buried in Lehigh including Wm & Eliza, Geo.Steen and Eliz Johnston. Jonathan from whom I am descended is buried in Wolford Twp.

Bruce McNall (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jun 2002 8:52AM GMT
Surnames: McNall
I was wondering if you had any more info on this Ann McNall.
I have been looking for McNall family in the Wolford township area approx 1835-1850. I am looking for a William McNall and Mary Ann Boyle around this time , wolford townshio, grenville county. Hope to hear from you.

Barb C. (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jul 2002 7:54PM GMT
Dear Ruth:

Hi. I saw the name Latimer, Leeds Ontario and the Lehigh Cemetery near Frankville/Brockville.

I was wondering if you have a Harriet Mott married to a Richard C. Latimer. They had at least one child, Hazel Coon. The family is from Leeds, Ontario.

Hope to hear from you.

Shelley Johnston Colvin (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 2002 2:59AM GMT
Surnames: Johnston Latimer Love Richards Steen Lehigh
My cousin Ruth is unable to reply to your query so she asked me to. Neither I nor another Latimer researcher Ruth and I know have your people in our databases, but I see Richard & Harriet (or Harriett) in Lehigh Cemetery acc to "Some Kitley Cemeteries" (Pub#80-2, April 1980, L&G Branch Ontario Genealogical Society). Entry#115 - "Richard C. Latimer 1866-1948/ his wife Harriett A. Mott 1866-1925 / Cecil E. 1889-1890/ Richard H. 1901-1902." Also, #116-"Richard Roy son of Roy & Hazel Coon d. May 4 1920 age 1 days" Hope this helps!

Barb (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 2002 4:30PM GMT
Thank you very much for your time and effort!

Sincerely yours, Barb

Posted: 9 Jan 2008 7:38PM GMT
Have you been able to find out more info about Jonathon who married Ann McNall/McNaul. I have been lookin for this McNall to make a family connection.

Re: Jonathan Johnston who married Ann McAnaul/McNall

Posted: 11 Jan 2008 4:24AM GMT
What would you like to know?!! Jonathan & Ann are my gg grandparents. Needless to say, I am eager to hear what McNall family connection you have.

Re: Jonathan Johnston who married Ann McAnaul/McNall

Posted: 12 Jan 2008 1:34PM GMT
I have been trying to find information about a William McNall and a Mary Ann Boyle that were in the Wolford/Oxford township area approx. 1851. At this time they are in Oxford township census and have 4 children,(Mary (13),William(11),Sarah (10),John (6)
By 1861 they move and appear in Huron county. Mary does not appear to be with them. I assume she has married and may have stayed behind in Wolford township, possiby moved to huron also, not really sure.
Do you have Jonathan and Ann marriage licence. Trying to locate her parents.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic