Search for content in message boards

Willey cir 1700

Willey cir 1700

Jackie Lahman (View posts)
Posted: 31 Mar 2001 11:20PM GMT
My gggg-grandpa was John Willey b. Dickson County, TN m. Mary (Polly) ?? d. Dickson County TN. Son Joseph W. Willey b. abt. 1800 Halifax County, NC. d. 1865, Greene County, Ark. Don't know if there were other siblings.

Where is Dickson County and what are some citys within that county? Any suggestions for further research?

Re: Willey cir 1700

JOE WILLEY (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2001 12:30PM GMT
HI CUZ, WE ARE RELATED AS I HAVE ALL THE WILLEY FAMILY HISTORY BACK TO 1800,JOHN AND JOSEPH AND NEWTON WERE ALL BROTHERS WITH A GRAET FAMILY HISTORY THEY CLEARED AND SETTLED MUCH OF ARKANSAS ALSO, I WILL E-MAIL YOU BACK WITH A MAP OF THE AREA OF DICKSON COUNTY. YOUR GRAMPA WAS A FINE CABINET MAKER I HAVE A FEW PIECES OF HAND MADE CABNETRY HE DID BUILD. AS A YOUNG MAN I HEARD MANY STORIES ABOUT THE WILLEYS AND BECAME INTRIGUED TO FIND OUT ALL. LET ME KNOW IF YA WANT A COPY AND I WILL GO TO KINKO,S AND DO A FEW.WE AREV RELATED TO AN ACTOR TOO! WALT WILLEY FROM ALL MY CHILDREN I HAVE SENT HIM A COPY TOO! NICE TO SEE YOUR POST . LATER CUZ. JOE WILLEY

JOE WILLEY (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2001 12:31PM GMT
HI CUZ, WE ARE RELATED AS I HAVE ALL THE WILLEY FAMILY HISTORY BACK TO 1800,JOHN AND JOSEPH AND NEWTON WERE ALL BROTHERS WITH A GRAET FAMILY HISTORY THEY CLEARED AND SETTLED MUCH OF ARKANSAS ALSO, I WILL E-MAIL YOU BACK WITH A MAP OF THE AREA OF DICKSON COUNTY. YOUR GRAMPA WAS A FINE CABINET MAKER I HAVE A FEW PIECES OF HAND MADE CABNETRY HE DID BUILD. AS A YOUNG MAN I HEARD MANY STORIES ABOUT THE WILLEYS AND BECAME INTRIGUED TO FIND OUT ALL. LET ME KNOW IF YA WANT A COPY AND I WILL GO TO KINKO,S AND DO A FEW.WE AREV RELATED TO AN ACTOR TOO! WALT WILLEY FROM ALL MY CHILDREN I HAVE SENT HIM A COPY TOO! NICE TO SEE YOUR POST . LATER CUZ. JOE WILLEY

joe willey (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2001 11:57PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: willey
jackie lahman, please e-mail me as i have the tree your looking for back to 1800 exactly, i am an older man myself and know many old storys. sincerly, joe willey p.s. there is still a john willey and a newton here as well.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions