Search for content in message boards

claxon, kibbey, plummer,morris families

claxon, kibbey, plummer,morris families

t. claxon (View posts)
Posted: 6 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: claxon, kibbey, plummer, morrris
I was born in greenup county, and am a decendent of all of these families, I have quite a lot of information on some of them and would like to share with anyone wanting to know more.

claxon, kibbey, plummer, morris families

Posted: 15 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 17 May 2003 7:22AM GMT
Surnames: plummer
What Plummer's are you related to? My grandfather was John A. Plummer, born in Greenup County, Kentucky Dec. 2, 1904. His parents were Frank S. Plummer, born Apr. 26, 1874, died Oct. 21, 1963 and Alberta Lee (Hanners) Plummer, born Apr. 15, 1880, died Oct. 4, 1960. Are these any relations to you? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Kibbey/Duzan Family

Lorie Conley (View posts)
Posted: 17 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Kibbey, Duzan
I am looking for information about the Kibbey and Duzan families. I know some of them were from Carter County, but I think some were from Greenup County. Any info would be a big help.

duzan

George W. Robertson (View posts)
Posted: 19 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: duzan
Duzans buried in Kehoe cemetery, Greenup county
Posted: 1 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 18 Aug 2001 6:24AM GMT
Surnames: Duzan, Underwood
Regarding the Greenup cemetary. Sorry, I should have said Elizabeth Duzan married Dan H. Underwood. Their son was James Ellis.

Greenup Cem

Posted: 1 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 18 Aug 2001 6:24AM GMT
Surnames: Duzan, Kibbey, Kiser, Underwood
Would you know if the parents of Elizabeth Duzan who married James Ellis Underwood are buried in Kehoe Cemetary, Greenup Co? or who they are? I have Peter as her father but no mother. Siblings?

Re: claxon, kibbey, plummer,morris families

connie kea (View posts)
Posted: 29 Oct 2001 8:08AM GMT
hello, my name is connie kibbey kea. my father is carl kibbey and mother is carolyn kibbey. i am currently in georgia and would love your information.

Re: Kibbey/Duzan Family

Connie L. Kibbey Kea (View posts)
Posted: 29 Oct 2001 8:18AM GMT
Hello,

I was born in Greenup Co. Ky. I no longer live there but the rest of my family does. My fathers name is Carl R. Kibbey and Mothers name is Carolyn A. Kibbey. The place is littered with the Kibbey Clan. If you would like more info contact them, but please do not mention my name since my father and i are no longer talking. thank you

Posted: 2 Dec 2001 3:54PM GMT
Edited: 18 Aug 2002 10:41PM GMT
Hello,

I also descend from the Kibbey family of Greenup County Kentucky, via Frank kibbey. Please e-mail me at sonnie@woh.rr.com

tammy c (View posts)
Posted: 9 Dec 2001 1:24PM GMT
i have looked a various times on here for you, i think you may know me quite well i grew up down the road from you. and now i am m0ving on the road carl and carolyn live. i am wes and anna lee c daughter. Mery X-mas email me back and i will let you know all the news that i know

tammy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic