Search for content in message boards

Jeremiah Wayne Schock

Jeremiah Wayne Schock

Posted: 31 Dec 2006 8:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Schock
I'm looking for obituary and any other information on Jeremiah Wayne Schock born 14 June 1843 in Indiana, died 26 June 1932 in Mountain Home Elmore Idaho. He was a civil war veteran and lived with his daughter Pearl L Rainey and her family in the 1930 census. He was my gg grandfather, his son Charles Monroe Schock was my g grandfather. I know little about them but would appreciate any info. Thank you in advance.

Re: Jeremiah Wayne Schock

Posted: 29 Jul 2007 3:51PM GMT
Surnames: Manlove, Schock
I'm afraid I don't have the information you want, but you might be able to help me. Charles Monroe Schock married Edith Adeline Manlove, my grandfather's sister. My grandfather was Raymond Henry Manlove. If you have any information on Charles and Edith's descendants, please contact me at harpsharon@juno.com

Posted: 20 Jul 2010 10:16AM GMT
Surnames: Schock, Manlove, Malget
His son Charles married my grandfather's sister, Edith Manlove. I just found an old photo labeled Muriel Edith Schock Malget. If this is of interest to you, please contact me at harpsharon@juno.com.

Posted: 29 Jul 2012 10:16PM GMT
Surnames: Zabriskie, Schook,Rainey
Hi,

I have been researching this line now for over 10 years. There is little information prior to the newly released census of 1940. I've just recently began researching again from a break I took. Sometimes you just need to take a break when there is little info.

Jeremiah W. Schock is my 3x's great grandfather thru the female line I have. His daughter is Pearl Lavinah Schock, she would be my gg grandmother. It is a very large family with many brothers and sisters. Pearl also had a daughter named Pearl. Pearl married Robert Bolton Rainey. Robert and Pearl's duaghter Margret Marie Rainey is mt g-granddmother. she married David Delance Zabriskie. Their daughter Helen Rose is my grandmother. Most of the Zabriskie lines are Polish with large families, you can find out more on those lines by entering a google search for Albrecht Zaborowskij, in this line there are 2 Zabriskie books of family lines.They settled New Jersey before statehood. I have provided you a link to look at:: http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/16203240/family?cfpid=3494186... . There are some updates I now have that were not available to me prior to the census release of 1940.

Hope this helped good luck, Sharon Cantrell
per page

Find a board about a specific topic