Search for content in message boards

William Thomas and Rhoda Jane Epperly Franklin; Missouri

William Thomas and Rhoda Jane Epperly Franklin; Missouri

dorothy young (View posts)
Posted: 18 Apr 2006 12:29AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Apr 2006 8:51PM GMT
Surnames: Franklin, Epperly
I am seeking information on William Thomas Franklin,my grandfather. He left Hannibal, Mo in early to mid l900s' Reportedly died in one of the western states. At the time he left Mo. was married to Rhoda Jane Epperly, but this may not have been part of his life after he left. The family never heard from him again. Only a rumor of his death. My father was one of his 6 children. Anyone with info or possible info contact me at Dorothybob@verizon.net.

Re: William Thomas and Rhoda Jane Epperly Franklin; Missouri

Posted: 31 Jul 2007 4:59AM GMT
Hi, I research the Epperly surname and was wondering if you had a date of death for Rhoda Epperly? Or any photos? Thank you so much,

Karen

Posted: 31 Jul 2007 12:05PM GMT
DOD Rhoda Jane Epperly Franklin, 11-04-1924
Do not have any Photos, She is buried in the Cemetery at Antioch Baptist Church S. of Hannibal, Mo, believe it is Ralls Co., possibly Marion Co. Hope this helps

I have received an extensive list of info on the Epperly's but have not been able to get into it as deep as I would like. It came to me through another mnessage board just afgter my Husband's death from Alzheimers last Aug. and I just have not been working at it yet. Will be glad to help asI can, Dorothy

Posted: 31 Jul 2007 12:52PM GMT
Karen, as anm after thought I also amlooking for records on the marriage of William Thomas Franklin and Rhoda Jane Epperly. He was born in Ill she in Mo but have birth record on neither. Marriage records may prove to have additional info. Do know as a family they moved around a lot. Same with Rhodas family have found them in several states when she was a child and prior tpo her marriage. Thanks again Dorothy

Posted: 31 Jul 2007 1:56PM GMT
I see Rhoda Jane born in 1869.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic