Search for content in message boards

David S. and Clara Jane Owen Thomas

David S. and Clara Jane Owen Thomas

william baer (View posts)
Posted: 13 May 2004 2:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
In 1920 Clara Jane Owen Thomas and David S. Thomas lived on Clark Avenue in Dubois, Clark, Idaho. They had 9 children. David was my great grandfather, John Thomas's step son. I am looking for any information that anyone has on the family. I cannot find them after the Census in 1920. Thanks, William Baer.

Re: David S. and Clara Jane Owen Thomas

Posted: 5 Nov 2008 12:03AM GMT
Classification: Census
Surnames: Thomas
I do not have access to Ancestry.com but just checking out the site, I see that there is a David S. Thomas living in Yakima, Washington in the 1930 census. It has him born about 1863, which would be just about right for the David you are searching for.

Clara, Evan S., Edith V. Frank and Phillip are living with him. It also looks like there might be a Donald b. abt. 1921 and Resse b. abt. 1927 that could also possibly be in the household.

There is a Grace Thomas living in Nez Perce, Idaho in the 1930 census. She was born abt. 1903. There is also a Harvey C. Thomas, possibly living in the same household. He was born about 1875.

Lots of luck to you William.
Eellitta

Re: David S. and Clara Jane Owen Thomas

Posted: 13 Dec 2008 9:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Thank you for the info. I found them in the same 1930 Census on Ancestry.com a couple of years ago. I got a good feeling about Washington and checked all the David Thomas's there. I am sure, that is the family. Not so sure about Nez Perce, ID. for the others. Thanks again.
William Baer
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions