Surnames: Lightfoot
I am looking for information about Mattie Lightfoot who
married George Henry Chapman in 1890's in area of Santa
Anna, Coleman Co.

Re: Mattie Lightfoot

Posted: 27 Apr 2006 10:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lightfoot, Cummins
I am looking for a female Lightfoot that married a Cummins in Coleman Texas around the same time. She is the mother of my Grandmother Annie C Cumming (Post). That is such a small area that they must be related in some way.

Re: Mattie Lightfoot

Posted: 15 Sep 2007 5:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cummings
I do so hope you get this mail. My grandfather was Mack Cummings born 12/15/1872 in Mississippi,father was John Cummings,Mother Mary ??. His wife, my grandmother was Ida Florence Lightfoot Cummings born 01/11/1877 in Texas, her father, G. H. Lightfoot, mother Molly Meeks. Their children I can remember. My Mother Maxine(Macky), Fannie May, Annie, Sam(son). There is much more I can add but I want to know if there really is a connection. I can remember staying with grandma and grandpa when I was a young girl.They lived in Santa Anna, Colman county, Texas, They are burried there. I want to find my cousins, if it isnt to late, I am 71 and live in Brownwood, Texas jus a short distance from Santa Anna.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions